2.1

"Please blondie

"Please blondie." JJ begged pulling on the girls arm while they were walking up the steps of the chateu.

"You know I'm down for all you're pranks, but really? Using DCS?" Emery smiled, rubbing her eyes, still tired.

"Come on Em. It'll be funny." JJ said trying to persuade the girl to scare John B.

"Fine, J, but if he tries to kill you it's not my fault." Emery said laughing when she saw the boy grow excited.

"DCS! I know you're in there!" JJ yelled banging on John B's door.

JJ ran over to the window, hitting the window right above where John B was sleeping. Emery felt bad for laughing, but the look on his face was great.

"Gotcha, slick! You should have seen your face." JJ laughed out.

"Your- Your face was like-" Emery said mimicking his face which cause JJ to laugh even harder.

John B got up and walked outside to where the two were standing. He chuckled seeing the two struggling to stand up straight from laughing so hard.

"Alright you ready? Em you coming?" John B asked the girl who was still slightly laughing.

"Where?" she asked while still recovering from laughing.

"JJ and I are going to go to Lana Grubbs and see what's up with the compass." John B said slipping on some shoes.

"Uh yea I can't I've got work." Emery said.

"But you never work on Tuesdays." JJ said.

He had memorized her whole schedule so he'd know when they could go out and do stuff or when she would be home.

"Yea, but I'm working extra to get some more money. I really wanna get that new board we were talking about. I'll see y'all after though, I really got to go or else I'm going to be late." Emery said kissing JJ on the cheek, "Bye John B."

"Bye Em." John B called to the girl.

JJ was still in shock from her kissing him on the cheek. It wasn't unusual for them to be touchy, but he is the one to usually do this kind of stuff. John B waited until he the girl had gotten into her car.

"Dude. What was that?" John B asked walking to the "bus."

"What? It's normal." JJ said shrugging it off like it was nothing.

"Yea totally normal." John B sighed.

✰✰✰✰

Emery was waiting tables over at The Wreck. It was crowded like usual and they were a little understaffed, but they weren't struggling with keeping up with the orders.

"Hey pogue. We're ready!" Rafe yelled over to Emery.

Emery hated when the three kooks came to The Wreck. They usually would cause a slight problem of being too loud.