6.1

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kie asked shocked. The pogues were all hanging out at The Wreck while Kie and Emery were working. John B was catching them up with everything that happened to him in the last 24 hours which was quite a lot.

"Tannyhill." John B stated again. Emery knew that Kie already wasn't happy about Sarah knowing about the gold, but know since John B was living with her probably made it even worse.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." Kie said. Emery laughed to herself as she could see the disgust on Kie's face.

"Look the only reason I'm living there is because my dad bailed me out and it's way better than foster care which by the way it where I was about to go if Ward didn't-." John B said walking over to where the rest of them.

"Hey. By the way do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asked cutting John B off.

"I don't know, Pope." John B groaned. The boys kept pestering and joking with John B about his new "luxurious" life down in figure eight.

"Look, you said you weren't with her." Kie interrupted the boys.

"Bro, own it. She got you." JJ said trying to get John B to fess up.

"Okay all I'm saying is how the heck did John B get pushed off the Hawk's nest and only get a broken arm. I mean that makes no sense." Emery siad trying to cut off another argument from happening.

"Look, we've got the map right." John B said ignoring what Emery said.

"It's all out of whack because the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ said. Emery bust out laughing from JJ's stupidity which made him shove her shoulder and give her a confused look.

"It's because the friggin' coast changed you idiot." Emery laughed. JJ tried to cover up his stupid mistake, but it was too late for him now.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed." Pope said recovering.

"What about the old forts?" John B suggested.

"Battery Jasper." Kie said. Emery couldn't help but think to herself how weird the names of most places around Outer banks are called. Like who named half of them.

"Well, vamos!" Emery said jumping out of her seat and skipping away to the van.

✰✰✰✰

"We're in battery, right here." Pope said pointing at the map. Emery wasn't payin attention too well as her and JJ were standing on top of the rocks, JJ arms wrapped around from behind her. They were both walking along balancing one another. "So if this is Parcel nine, then it's somewhere Northeast of here." Pope explained ignoring the slight cusses and laughs coming from the two blondes.

"Somewhere over there." Kie pointed, making Emery look over pausing for a second to see what they were saying.

"Oh, Shit." JJ cussed falling off the rock and pulling Emery down with him.