6.3

Emery was currently sitting down on the floor of a boat, arms crossed glaring at John B and JJ. Both of them were working on the "broken" boat.

"You know when I said put them in the same place together I meant locked in a room together not stranded on a boat." Emery said harshly.

"Sorry babygirl, but it's all John B's fault. I had nothing to do with this." JJ said as he stopped fake working on the boat

"You went along with it." Emery said.

"Technically you did too." John B said looking behind him at Emery.

"Yea because I was going to argue with some of the three most stubborn boys I've ever seen." Emery said as she heard the HMS Pogue aprroaching. "Well they're here boys." Emery pushed herself up.

"Hey kie." Emery smiled.

"Hey Em." Kie said nicely back before coming back with a snappy voice. "What happened."

"Uhh that alternators not alternating anymore." JJ mumbled out.

"It's not charged." John B said rolling his eyes at JJ.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kie asked. While the boys had Kie distracted Emery snuck off the boat and into the HMS Pogue.

"Pope?" Emery said getting his attention.

"Yea, Em." Pope responded.

"Why did you agree with those two idiotic boys. You know I still had hope for you." Emery said disappointed but joking.

"Anything to get Kie back, Em." Pope said.

"You know, I know you like Kie." Emery said.

"Come on Em-." Pope started.

"It's obvious. It's the way you look at her and how you almost always are talking about her. And don't think I also don't see the longing looks." Emery nudged Pope's side.

"Oh so like you and JJ." Pope started, but before Emery could say anything JJ and John B were jumping in the water and swimming towards them.

"Guys! Are you Joking? Get your asses back here!" Kie yelled. Emery already felt bad for kind of betraying Kie, but hopefully their plan would work.

"You two can figure it out." John B yelled back.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah yelled agreeing with Kie.

"There's food in the cabin and JJ roled a blunt." Pope yelled giving them the layout.

"Emery did you know?" Kie yelled.

"Sorry Kie. Love you!" Emery yelled blowing her a kiss.

"You guys are so stupid." Emery said as the boat rode away.

"We know." JJ said winking at her.

✰✰✰✰

Emery and JJ were walking into Emery's house like almost every night. JJ was spending the night again. He's been staying with her ever since his father beat him the day he was arrested not wanting to see his father again.

"Kara I'm home!" Emery yelled dropping her keys down.

"In here!" Kara yelled from the kitchen.

"Hey JJ. You staying the night again?" Kara asked. She never cared, but she always asked making sure she had enough food that night for him and what not even though she always made extra for him even if  he wasn't staying just in case.

"Yes ma'am." JJ said.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go change." Emery said hitting the back of JJ's chair and running into her room. JJ's eyes followed her all the way until he couldn't see her anymore, his eyes staying there.