4.1

Emery and JJ went back to his place as neither of them wanted to be without the other after being hit with the disappointing news  of not finding the gold

Emery and JJ went back to his place as neither of them wanted to be without the other after being hit with the disappointing news of not finding the gold. Emery was sitting down a stump watching JJ shoot a teddy bear that she had brought for him to practice on. Emery couldn't stop laughing as he was hyping himself up while shooting the bear.

"What was that?" JJ asked, shooting the bear.

"JJ!" Emery heard Pope yell while he walked up to them, but since JJ had on headphones he didn't hear him.

"That's what I thought, man." JJ continued.

"Hey Pope!" Emery smiled as he approached them.

"JJ! They know." Pope yelled, ignoring her.

"What?" JJ asks, pulling his headphones off.

"They know." Pope said again sternly.

"Alright, chill, bro. All right? They don't know shit." JJ said.

"Hold on. Who doesn't know what?" Emery asks confused.

"Topper knows I sunk his boat." Pope said.

"Topper knows you did what!" Emery yelled at them.

"How do you know they know?" JJ asks, ignoring Emery. He knew whenever she found out she would freak out, but eventually get over it.

"Because Rafe and Topper posted out Heyward's and mad dogged me." Pope said pacing.

"Will you calm down and get a grip man? They don't know shit." JJ says.

"They have cameras you idiots." Emery scolded, pushing JJ's shoulder.

"They could have seen me." Pope said as realization struck him about the cameras.

"There was no power. How could they have seen you?" JJ asks.

"It's figure eight. They got generators." Emery said. She was panicking for them knowing that Topper was seeking revenge.

"They don't give scholarships to kids who vengefully sink boats. It's not a good look on my transcript." Pope said picking up his pace in his pacing.

"Enough with the regret, bro! They caved your face in. They hit us, we hit them. It's the law of the jungle. Now, if any kooks come up to you and ask if you had anything to do with it, you walk up yo 'em, look 'em right in the eye, and..." JJ said, waiting for Pope to finish his sentence.

"Deny the living shit out of it." Pope said.

"That's right. Deny, deny, deny. But just for safety, we don't go anywhere without protection. Right?" JJ said motioning over to the gun.

"J, you can't be serious." Emery said worried that they could get in big trouble.

"Yea I'm serious, Em! Do you want either of us to get killed by those kooks? They already did it to Pope once!" JJ yelled. Emery immediately faltered back not used to having him yell at her. Once he realized the sudden outburst he had he pulled the girl in rambling out apologies as fast as he could.