How?

We hung out at the hospital for a bit, catching up with Jason. Eventually, I got tired so Jack and I left. I was still thinking about my dad, feeling confused about how I feel, but at the same time I was extremely hungry and tired, so I tried pushing those thoughts away.

"You hungry?" Jack asked as if he read my mind. I nodded and after a silent car ride, we made it to McDonalds.
"What's wrong baby? You've been quiet." He asked while I got out of the car.
"I don't know. It's just that my dad suddenly coming kind of had me thinking." It didn't bother me too much, until now. And I don't know why it's even bothering me. Jack noticed I was getting lost in my thoughts so he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He didn't say anything, but just hugged me. This boy truly makes me the happiest.

"Can we eat at home?" I was super hungry but I just wanted to lay down with Jack and eat at home.
"Anything for you. What do you want?"
"Uhm.. chicken nuggets and a strawberry smoothie."
"I'll be right back." He left to get the food and I sat back into the car and waited. I listened to music and put my head back until Jack came back with a bag full of food. We drove back home, singing along to the overplayed songs on the radio.

"IM STARVING!" I yelled as we entered the house. Jack laughed and suggested we watch a movie. After munching on a few nuggets and roaming through Netflix, we decided on watching Silver Linings Playbook. It was mainly my decision but I just convinced Jack to agree. I've watched this movie a ton of times but I never get tired of watching it. I finished my food a quarter way through the movie, and then cuddled into Jack. I put my head back and enjoyed the rest of the movie.

JACKS POV

The movie ended and Sierra was wrapped up in my arms, sound asleep. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. And she's just so tiny, and so fucking adorable. I turned the tv off, and stayed still staring at Sierra. How did I get so lucky? There's something I needed to tell her though. I mean it's nothing big, but maybe to her it is.

Actually it is kind of big, cause it can change a lot of things. But how can I tell her something that might crush her? And how can I tell her, if it might not be a 100% sure thing? I mean it may not even happen.

But I should probably let her know. It's driving me crazy and I barely found out a couple hours ago, at the hospital, while I was alone in the waiting room while Sierra and her family were having a moment. I might just be overthinking this whole situation. Or maybe I'm underthinking. What the fuck. How the hell am I supposed to tell Sierra I might be moving?