Am I Jealous?

"Sierra wake up, we're gonna be late" I heard Jack yell for the fifth time. While wondering how he got in my house, I figured my mom let him in.
Today was the first day of senior year. Or should I say the first day of hell. Most would say I'm smart, but that doesn't stop me from hating school. I'd much rather just stay at home, watch movies, and eat my life away with Jack. As I was drifting off again, I felt Jack pull the blanket off me and tug on my arm.
"Jensen I'm going to leave without you if you don't get up! And Leigh's waiting for me!"
"Calm down Gilinsky, I'm getting up" I mumbled with annoyance.
I got ready as fast as I can and raced to Jack's car.
Jack opened the door for me and let me in. "Damn what would you do without me Sierra?" he said while smirking. "Oh shut it and drive, we're gonna be late." I said while punching him on the arm jokingly.

We made it to school and parted separate ways. He kissed Leigh and waved me goodbye while I made my way to my class. I started thinking about Leigh's and Jacks relationship and I realized how much Jack and I distanced. Yeah obviously we're still best friends. But I seem him less and less as the days go by. He's always partying or going out with Leigh. I felt myself get a little jealous. Am I jealous? No I can't be, Jack and I are just best friends. I've never gotten feelings for Jack and I know for sure I wasn't getting them now. I pushed that feeling back when I finally got to class, but it was still in the back of my mind.