Short and Sweet.

My heart stopped and a smile appeared on my face when Jack said he didn't want to be with Clarissa. I know it doesn't mean he still has feelings for me, but the thought of it made me happy. I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I shouldn't be so negative either. I replied back to him saying okay and he hasn't replied. I suspected that he was either playing games or probably fell asleep.

It was around 2 am now and I was thinking about Jack this whole time. Clary was still up because she was watching the Office, as always. I knew we were gonna regret this tomorrow morning when we go to school.

I was remembering the time when Jack came to my house at 2 am, and woke me up just because he was bored, and an idea popped into my mind.
"Clary"
"Hm?" she said looking up from her TV screen. I can see the bags forming under her eyes.
"Can you drop me off at Gilinsky's?"
"Right now? Are you insane."
"Uh yeah.." I looked tired and crappy as fuck but right now I only had one thing on my mind.
"Alright, sure, let's go."
I don't know what I'm doing, but there's no going back.

I was outside of Jack's house. I got the ladder that Jack and I used to sit on the roof or to sneak out of his room. I climbed it extremely slow, scared I might fall off. I usually had Jack to hold the ladder, so I was shaking with fear. Luckily, Jack's window wasn't so far up. His window was always unlocked so I opened it and crawled through. I saw him peacefully sleeping on his bed, with his phone in his hand. I was regretting my idea, but I know I couldn't chicken out. I jumped on him and yelled.

"WAKE UP!" I didn't yell too loud, because his parents would wake up. But I was loud enough for him to hear in his sleep.
"What, what the fuck!" Jack said getting up. He looked scared and it was hilarious, but a smile crept onto his face once he noticed it was me.
"Sierra what are you doing? It's 2 am." he said chuckling.
"I'm bored!" I said.
"Haha very funny." he said noticing that I was doing what he did to me.
"Revenge." I said with a smile.
"I missed you," he said with a serious tone. "but seriously come on, its 2 am and it's a school night! And i'm exhausted! I did this to you on a Saturday. You are a cruel ass person. No you are more than that, you are a heartless per-"

I wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying and cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. He instantly kissed back. It was sweet and short, and it was great. He pulled away, looking shocked. We sat there staring at each other and then I spoke.
"I love you too Jack." I said finally replying to what he said to me over two weeks ago, on the night of my dance performance.
He grabbed my waist and crashed his lips onto mine.