The Wedding. (Jacks POV)

I'm getting married today. Am I nervous? Kind of. I wonder what Sierra's doing? Is she okay? Is she happy? I feel so bad, she has to go through all this stuff with clothes and hair and make up while all I did was brush and style my hair and throw on a suit. I need to stop thinking. I've been waiting for this day for such a long time. I'm marrying my best friend. Isn't that crazy? After everything we've been through, we've made it to the top, together. She's my life and my whole world and I can't wait to see her looking beautiful as ever in her wedding dress.

I'm standing here in front of our family and friends waiting for my future wife to walk down the aisle. I have never been so nervous and so happy at the same time. As soon as I heard the doors open, my head shot up and my eyes caught Sierra's. As soon as I saw her, my heart melted. How did I get so lucky? I was astonished, she walked in looking beautiful. I couldn't look away, I was getting weak in the legs and couldn't catch my breath. That beautiful diamond is mine and I never want this moment to end. I admired every second of her walking down the aisle while wiping my tears. As soon as she stood in front of me, all I could see was her. It was as if no one else was in the room, just the two of us. And that's how I always feel when I'm with her.

Sierra started with her vows, and I couldn't stop smiling. "Jack Gilinsky, how did I get so lucky? I can still remember when anyone asked if we'd date, we would always reply, "ew, no, we're just best friends." Now look at us, we're getting married. I would love to pour my heart out to you right now, but no words in this world can explain the feeling I get when I'm with you. Anytime you're hurt, I feel hurt because I hate seeing you in pain. I promise you that I will never, ever leave you're side. I will always love you and cherish every moment I have with you. You are the most important person in my life Jack Gilinsky, and you always will be." The way she used her words put me in a phase and I can't stop smiling. After our "I do's" came the words "You may now kiss the bride." I've been waiting all day to hear those words and so I reach in with all my passion and give my wife the best kiss ever. I just got married to my best friend.

The rest of the night went by magical. I know it's a weird thing for a guy to say, but it really was and there's absolutely no other words to explain it. I was so glad to be able to look into her eyes all night and have her by my side. All I can do is thank God for giving me with this amazing person.

It's 2 am and Sierra's sleeping and all I can do is admire her right now. I don't ever want to leave her side and I never will. I can't stop thinking about lucky I got. I get to spend the rest of my life with this beauty. She has helped me through every little pain I've ever gotten through. Throughout the times I was an ass, she stood by my side and dealt with me. I fall in love with her every second, and I know I'll fall harder even more every day. Never in my young years would I thought I'd have a future with this women, but I do. Sometimes, the best things in your life come from unexpected love. And that best thing is Sierra Jensen.