Date Night.

It's been a week since Jack asked me to be his girlfriend, and things have been amazing. We've basically just been watching movies and eating, like always, but now that we're a couple, we do more than just that, if you know what I mean. We haven't had sex though, if you were wondering. Everyone eventually figured out me and Jack were official, and everyone seemed to approve. Although, some people had it in their minds that he MIGHT fuck up this relationship, but I trust him. Tonight we were going on a date, a fancy one too.

Jack said he was going to pick me up at 8 so I still had 2 hours. I picked out my outfit ahead of time so I wouldn't waste any time. I decided on a nice, simple black and white dress that stopped above my knees. I had a lot of time
left so I took a shower.

I ended up taking too long in the shower and when I got out I realized I only had 45 minutes left to get ready. I rushed into my room, while still in my towel. My hair was not going to dry in 45 minutes. I blow dried it for about 10 minutes but it was still damp, so I decided that I'll let it air dry while doing my make up. I did my normal make up routine, but I added eyeshadow and exaggerated the eyeliner wing a bit more.

After a few minutes, my make up was done but my hair still wasn't fully dried. So I put my clothes on and began to shake my hair while blowdrying it. My hair finally dried but I realized I only had ten minutes left and my hair looked like a birds nest. I brushed the crap out of it, and let my curler heat up. I began loosely curling it and it was actually coming out decent. I got a text but I was too busy to check it. I was assuming it was Jack. I was almost finished, and then I heard the front door open, and I heard Jack call my name. I went out of my room and saw Jack was by the stairs with my mom.
"Sierra, are you ready?!" Jack yelled out.
"I'm almost done!" I yelled in a panicked voice. I heard Jack chuckle, assuming he was laughing at my nervous state.

I was finally finished and I ran downstairs, after grabbing my phone and other essentials. Jack was chatting with my mom about who knows what. I grabbed my heels and put them on, and when I looked up, Jack and my mom were staring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You look beautiful, hun." My mom said while putting an arm around me.
"Thanks Mom."
"Yeah, you look a-amazing Sierra. Shall we go?" Jack said, still staring at me. He looked up and down, checking out every little thing.
"We shall." I smiled at him.

After a short car ride, we reached a fancy restaurant, called Vivace.
"You really do look beautiful, baby girl." Jack said while we entered the restaurant.
"You're not so bad yourself." I said squeezing his hand.
We sat down and ordered. We spent our date eating, goofing about stupid stuff, laughing, and just talking. We finally finished and our waiter gave us our check and started to chat with us a bit. He was extremely nice, but he seemed a bit young though.

"Did you see that?" Jack said furrowing his eyebrows.
"See what?"
"He was totally checking you out and flirting. And he's so young, what was the need of hiring him?"
"You're jealous? Aren't you? Ha!" I busted out laughing.
"I am not jealous." he said crossing his arms.
My laughing got so loud people started staring. But I couldn't help it.
"Stop laughing." Jack's cheeks started turning red, which caused me to laugh even more. "Come on, let's leave now." Jack said placing his money down, before grabbing my waist and slamming his lips onto mine.
"Who's laughing now." he smirked.