Epilogue.

You're probably wondering... What happened after high school?

Me and Jack had a great couple of months after high school ended. Jack and Johnson started becoming a little famous on social media after all their singing vines and I thought it was great he was becoming more known to the world. We were happy. But college letters were coming in and we were extremely nervous. I had applied to a couple of schools but my main two were Juilliard and UCLA. I had an audition for the dance program at Juilliard and I think I nailed it. But I was still worried. My hopes for Juilliard weren't so high but Jack kept pushing me to audition or I'll later regret it. And I'm glad he did. Now you're probably wondering about him. Jack never told me where he was applying. He wanted it to be a surprise. He also said he won't tell me his plans yet either. It was a bit fishy but I trusted him. It was hard to not know what he was going to do but I stayed as calm as a I could. Then it was the day our college letters came.

Flashback

I drove to Jack's house as fast as I can with my letters. I had a horrible feeling in my stomach but I was excited too. When I got to his house he was outside playing basketball with Johnson and Nate.
"JACK JACK JACK BABE MY LETTERS!" I screamed with barely any breath.
"Open them!" Jack jogged to me giving me a sweaty hug and kiss.

I was scared. My whole future was in these letters.
"Do you want me to open them with you?" Jack noticed I was a bit scared.
I put the rest of the letters down and held Juilliard and UCLA in my hands. I would be happy if I got into UCLA. Juilliard was a dream but it wasn't realistic. We opened UCLA first.

"I got accepted." I said with a smile.
Johnson and Nate ran to us saying congrats. Jack hugged me tighter and put his chin on my head.
"You seem like you could be happier" Nate said with an eyebrow raised.
"I am happy." I was. But now I was too scared to open the other card.
"I'm just not gonna open the Juilliard one. I got into UCLA and their dance program, that's all I ever wanted!" I said with a big smile on my face, but they weren't buying it.
"Baby. Open it." Jack whispered in my ear.

I slowly started to open it and the butterflies in my stomach were growing crazy.
"OH MY GOD I GOT ACCEPTED" my heart was racing like crazy. I couldn't be happier.
"Congrats babe. I knew you could do it." Jack hugged me as tight he can. The rest of the boys joined in with a group hug.
I called my mom, my brothers, my best friends telling the great news. I could not be happier. I was so into my own happiness I totally forgot to ask Jack about his college letters.

"Wait Jack, have you gotten your acceptance letters?" As soon as I asked, the boys looked at each other.
"I have something to tell you about that Sierra." He replied with a nervous smile. Now I was really worried.

"Juilliard's in New York right? Well me and Johnson got signed a record label. Guess where. New York. Where you'll be. So basically, I'm not going to college. Maybe if this all doesn't work out I will. But right now me and Johnson got something great going on for us. And so do you. And the best thing about this is that we'll still be together. I've known this for a while and I didn't want to keep it from you but I just wanted to surprise you. I did some research and saved up some money to get us an apartment in New York. So we can be together." Jack slowly explained to me while holding my hands in his.
I was shocked. I was excited. I was happy. I didn't know what to say. So I just grabbed his face and gave him the sweetest kiss I can possible give.
"I love you Gilinsky. But wait, how'd you know I was going to accepted to Juilliard?"
"I didn't know for sure. But I had faith in you and knew you would get in. You worked hard for it and deserved it" Jack replied with the biggest smile.
"So New York?"
"New York baby."

End of Flashback

So yeah, a couple weeks later we got onto a plain to New York and were ready to start our lives. It was crazy. I got to start a new life with my best friend on my side.

We loved New York. He was having fun writing his music and I was having fun learning new dance techniques at Juilliard and at the end of the day we came home to each other. We were never bored either; Johnson would come over all the time and we would have our little movie nights. We even made new friends and they were great. Life was great.

Jack and Johnson wrote tons of new music. Things were going great for them and I couldn't have been happier for them. Eventually they did go on tour. Most people would think we would break up by now. Because I mean long distance relationships? Not the best. But we worked it out. I did get to focus more on school because Jack wasn't there to distract me. Haha. But we were always on the phone and I trusted him to stay loyal to me and he did. We still got into arguments. Knowing us, that's not a surprise. Aside from all complications, we were still happy and still loved each other.

You might be wondering, what about now? Well now I'm 24. I graduated Juilliard and I teach dance now. I'm still at the beginning steps of my future. I'm hoping to go step by step. And my first step is to start out as a dance teacher. I work at a little studio in New York and I love teaching others to dance. Time to time I do have my own dance performances. I think my major point was when I choreographed for Jack's back up dancers for his tour and a couple of his music videos. It was great cause I got to go on tour with them. Now, I'm even considering being a choreographer. My life can be a big jumble of stuff sometimes but I love it. Jack and Johnson are still performing and they become bigger and bigger to the world every day. We still go back to our hometown to visit our family and friends and sometimes they come to visit us in New York. We loved our lives and there was nothing we wanted to change about it. I mean why would I? I'm living my dreams with my best friend.

Oh yeah, I think I forgot to mention one BIG thing...
Me and Jack are married!

A/N
This is the last writing of this story BUT if you guys want an extra chapter based on just the wedding, I could do that. Just let me know :-) I had fun writing this chapter and I hope you guys like it.