What If?

At first I thought Jack was into the kiss, but I could be wrong because he realized what was happening and pushed the girl away. But then again, I'm not completely sure, maybe he was interested in the kiss. Maybe he did like it or maybe I was paranoid. I know he was pissed drunk and he didn't know what was happening. And he pulled away, but I still felt upset. I know I could forgive him because knowing Jack, I know it was a mistake. But he did kiss her back. And he did get extremely drunk. I was confused with my thoughts. What if this happens again? I can't handle all this stuff. What if girls are always gonna be getting at Jack and I'm always gonna be insecure and jealous? What if I'm not good enough? What if I can't handle Jack and I as a couple? What if we're just better off friends?

Sammy and Athena noticed what happened, and Sammy was about to go punch him in the face, but I stopped him. They weren't paying enough attention to notice he pushed her away. Jack looked lost but then he finally focused and his face dropped. He was making his way towards me.
"Fuck Sierra, I didn't mean for that to happen! I pulled away I swear, and I was drunk. That kiss meant nothing! I had no idea what was happening."Jack said looking into my eyes with regret.
"Can we talk?"

We went into the guest room, once again, but instead of lust and love, the room was filled with tension.
"Jack, I'm not mad at you for that. Well I kind of am actually. Yeah, I am mad. What if you liked the kiss? Even if you didn't, it's still not fine seeing you and another girl kissing. But seeing that happen made me question a lot. And to be honest, I don't think I could handle us being a couple. And what if Sammy's right? What if someone better than me comes and you run off with her? What if I'm not good enough to be your girlfriend? How am I supposed to know you won't get pissed drunk and end up having sex with someone. You've done it before. We're not even an official couple and things are already getting fucked up. Imagine how it'll be once we actually date. It could be way worse than this and I know I wont be able to handle it." I blurted out.
"Sierra, I would never do that to you. I'm so sorry, and that was a mistake. I love you and you know that. That kiss didn't mean anything. She grabbed me all of a sudden and my first instinct was to kiss back but I didn't realize what exactly what was going on because of how drunk I was. And fuck I know, I shouldn't have gotten that drunk, its unacceptable."
"Can I just have some time to think this all through? That's all."
"Yeah of course." He said looking down at me with sad eyes.

I walked out of the room, leaving Jack alone. I made my way to the rest of the guys and girls. I felt embarrassed. We just told everyone we were an unofficial couple, soon to be official, and something bad already happened. Sammy, Athena, Nate, and JJ came rushing towards me.
"Do I need to beat his ass up?" Sammy said.
"Yeah I could help." JJ added.
"No, no, I'm fine. It's all cleared up. It was a mistake, he didn't mean it. I just need some time to think." I said smiling.
"Okay good. But I'm gonna go talk to him." Sammy said and left without letting me say anything. I know to some people it would seem as if I might be overreacting but I'm confused with all these questions running through my mind. Especially one particular one: What if we're just better off being friends?