Arguments.

Weeks have gone by and mine and Jack's relationship has been incredible. I still had the thought of college in the back of my mind, but right now, I was just enjoying life. Which is surprising, because I worry about almost every thing. Come on, if you know me, you know I trip over everything. As I was saying, things were great, until the arguments began. Me and Jack always argued, I mean we are best friends, and now we're a couple. They were usually small and stupid arguments but one of us always ended up getting upset. But the argument we had last night, was a bit over the top from our usual arguments. Lemme rewind it back a bit.

We were at the our usual hang out area in the mall. The boys (Nate, Sammy, & Johnson) were with us too. Some incredibly beautiful girl walked by us and of course all the guys had to check her out. But Jack, MY BOYFRIEND, had an eye on her for too long.
"If you're gonna look at her like that, might as well go home with her." I might have overreacted but I was already heated from our last argument.
"Maybe I will." Jack replied back. Obviously he was still mad too.

All the guys looked at us back and forth while we argued.
"Why have you been such an asshole this whole fucking week?" I yelled to Jack.
"Maybe if you weren't being so damn controlling?!"
"Controlling? Me? You're the one who keeps checking out girls and every time a guy even looks at me you go all crazy. I can't even talk to a guy without you getting all jealous and hurt!"
"Yeah, maybe because you're my girlfriend?!"
"WELL IF I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND TREAT ME LIKE IT."
"Fuck that, I do! I don't got time for this Sierra." Jack said, having the final word, as he got up. "I'm going out with some friends. Don't wait up for me to call you." He added. Obviously, that hurt. As you can see, we were in the argument phase of our relationship, but what he said got me angry.

I went back home and just slept for as long as I could. And now I'm here, in Jack's room, and who knows where that boy is. Since I was still upset and mad, I decided to piss Jack off even more. Which may have been a little childish but eh.. I fucked up his room. Real bad. Jack hates cleaning his room more than anything. So I took off all this bed sheets and blankets and unorganized his desks. And a lot more fucking up. You might be thinking, "What the hell is wrong with her, what a psycho!" But this is how I always put Jack in check when we got into arguments and it always worked! Ever since we were kids. Every time he sees the mess he says "I deserved that, didn't I?" I have no idea why this works but it does, so I'm not complaining. He had his way of putting me into check, but I could never figure out what.

As I was messing up his closet, Jack walked in. He had a look on his face that kind of scared me. But surprisingly instead of getting mad over the mess, or even looking at it, he walked straight to me and hugged me.
"Thank god you didn't leave. I thought you left."
"Left, Jack, what do you mean leave? I'm not going anywhere."
"I got worried that I upset you and that you would leave me." Jack looked vulnerable and it surprised me.
"I wouldn't leave you over that. And why do you look so sad, what's wrong?"
"I'm scared of losing you, Sierra."
"You won't babe, you won't."
"I love you baby girl." He said while hugging me even tighter. It felt good. I haven't hugged him like this for a while.
"And I love you."

"Promise, that no matter how many times we argue or how but hurt we get, we won't let those small, stupid and pointless arguments ruin us." I said after all the hugging and making up.
"I promise." Jack said with a smile on his face before leaning in to give me a kiss.