First Time.

We sat in the car, and it was dead silent.
"Has your jealousy died down?" I joked, while breaking the silence.
"Haha, very funny, but he wouldn't get his eyes off of you." Jack said gripping the steering wheel.
"I'm all yours baby." I said while laughing. Jealous Jack was definitely amusing.

After the drive back to my house, Jack came inside. My mom wasn't home, which was odd because it was pretty late, but I assumed she had some work stuff to take care of or maybe she was with friends. After some deep thoughts on what to do, we decided to watch a movie. Halfway during the movie, we ended up making out rather than actually watching the movie and it got a bit heated so we made our way to my bed.

I straddled his waist as his hands went behind my back and made his way into my hair. He played with my hair as he left small kisses on my neck. I began to unbutton Jack's shirt, before Jack completely pulled off my dress. His hands were cold and they made me shiver but feel relaxed at the same time. He held onto my waist and he nuzzled his face into my neck, leaving a trail of kisses all over, as he went lower and lower. It felt as if my whole body was burning up with every little touch from Jack.

"Are you sure you want this?" Jack said looking into my eyes.
"Yes, I'm positive." It was my first time but that fact that it was with Jack made me feel better about it.
He grabbed a condom and pulled it on, and then the rest of the night flew by with heated kisses, thrusts, and moans. We then both fell asleep cuddled with each other.

JACKS POV

Sierra soon fell asleep, but I stayed awake longer than I expected. I just took Sierra's virginity, and I'm glad it was me. Even though it was her first time, she was amazing. I always was protective of her losing her virginity and made sure it wasn't with the first guy she hooks up with. She's smarter than that but I know how guys can be. I laid awake just watching Sierra sleep, as creepy as it sounds. She just looked so peaceful and calm, and soon enough I was in my own deep sleep.

NORMAL POV

I woke up the next morning, my body aching. I remember what happened last night and a smile crept onto my face. Jack was still asleep and his arms were around me, so there was no way for me to get up. I laid there looking at Jack's features, feeling happy as ever. Last night was amazing, everything was amazing, thanks to Jack.
"You can stop staring at me now." Jack said, with his eyes still closed.
"I thought you were asleep!"
"I was, but now I'm awake." He added with a huge, cheesy smile.

A couple minutes later, my phone rang and I checked the caller ID to see it was my mom.
I picked up to hear my her speed talking and sobbing at the same time.
"Mom what happened?!" I said before she roughly explained everything.
"I'll be there as soon as I can." I hung up as Jack gave me a questioned look. I explained to him and we made our way to the hospital.