Curiosity.

NORMAL POV

I was crying by the time Jack was done. All those things he said made the butterflies in my stomach become stronger. Jack heard me walk over and turned around.
"I'll leave you guys alone.." Sammy said, throwing a smile at me while he made his way back into the house.

Jack looked back at me again and asked, "Did you hear all that?"
I nodded my head, not having any words to say. Before he could say anything I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him as tightly as I could. He hugged back, making my heart pound in my chest. He pulled away and wiped the tears on my cheeks with him thumb.

"I'm sorry, Sierra. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I hope you know that. And I don't know if you're still doubting us being toget-"
"No, no, no, shut up. I forgive you, I understand. And I'm sorry for doubting us. You probably feel like I don't want to be with you. But after hearing all that made me realize you didn't mean to let that kiss happen. And that I was stupid for thinking you and me can't be together because of my own selfish reasons." I was rambling.
"I love you, Jensen." Jack stated before I could continue, which could've led me talking nonstop.
"I love you too, Gilinsky."

We sat there looking ahead of us, noticing the dark blue sky and how dark the clouds were getting. It was silent, but not the the awkward silence that makes you feel extremely uncomfortable. But the silence that feels peaceful, in a moment where you're completely happy. It felt great. Jack had his arms leaning against the balcony while looking straight ahead. His jaw was clenched and he looked lost in his thoughts. I was admiring his features, when all of a sudden, he turned his face towards me, making me jump a little. He noticed I was staring at him and smiled.

"You look cute when you blush." he said not taking his eyes off of me.
"Whatever." I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. He turned his face back to his old position, staring at the sky, while I was still looking at him. He seemed to be thinking again, which made me wonder what he was thinking about. I was going to ask him, but he looked really focused. Not so long after, he turned his face towards me again.

"S-Sierra?" Jack stuttered, looking slightly nervous. Which was weird, because Jack rarely ever got nervous.
"Yes?" I curiously asked.
"I had this planned. And I was gonna do it at the right time. But after all that happened, I didn't think it would happen. But since we got that all worked out, now I'm realizing right now is the perfect time." Jack said. I was getting a feeling he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend, but then again, knowing Jack and the way Jack directs and explains things simple things, it could be anything. My curiosity was growing more than ever. Before Jack could finish what he was saying, the balcony door opened up and Nate popped in.

"Uh did I interrupt something?" Nate asked.
"Yes, yes you did." I shot daggers at him with my eyes. Everyone knows I'm a curious person, and right now, I'm more curious than ever, to know what Jack was going to say. Jack also seemed to be shooting daggers at Nate.
"I was just checking up on you guys. And from the mean looks I'm getting, it seems as if I'm not wanted here, so I'll leave." Nate laughed, while making a face as if we hurt his feelings.

"Okay, continue." I said, staring back at Jack. He noticed I was extremely curious and a smirk appeared on his face.
"Hm, what? Oh, I totally forgot."
"GILINSKY YOU CANNOT DO THAT TO ME." I yelled, knowing he was teasing me. I started playfully pushing him.
"I don't know what you're talking about. Let's go inside!" he suggested.
"Hell no. You know what you're doing." I was actually getting extremely frustrated and Jack noticed. He started laughing and tried grabbing my hand but I pulled away. He then grabbed me by my waist and pushed me against the wall. He was extremely close to me, and my breathing got heavier.

"Sierra." he said looking at my lips.
"Hm" I said weakly.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack finally asked.
"Of course." A smile appeared on my face and Jack started smiling like a little boy. I put my arms around him and he pulled me into a deep kiss.