Leo.

It's been a couple weeks. Too many, actually. I've been extremely lazy and behind on EVERYTHING except school. But then again, I did kind of almost break my leg.. So I kind of don't have a choice. And Jack thought I cheated him on but then came to his senses that I didn't! And then he got his ass beat in a fight. You're probably wondering, what happened? I'll start from the beginning.

It was one week after Jack and I's argument. It was a stupid argument and now we were fine. We were doing great. Until some dumb jock at school who never bothered looking at me started "looking at me." I was about to leave the dance room after hours of practicing when I bumped into Leo, the dumb jock. I was waiting for Jack but he seemed to be taking too long.
"So, Sierra, you and me. We should get together. Have some fun. You know?"
"Yeah, no. I have a boyfriend, Jack. And even I didn't, I think I'll pass." I replied.
"Ok whatever." He walked away, and I thought I'd never see him again. Boy was I wrong. Jack came a few seconds later and I told him Leo tried getting at me, which made him pretty furious.

The next day at school, I was walking with Jack through the halls.
"Hey baby." Jack stopped me.
"Yah?"
"You wouldn't lie to me would you?"
"No. Is something bothering you?" I had a feeling this was going to turn out bad.
"Leo came to me in gym and told me that you and him did the dirty." Right after those words left Jack's mouth, I busted out laughing.
"You're funny! Leo? Never. He's just trying to get you jealous cause I turned him down." Just as I said that, Leo walked pass and winked at me, told me to text him, and called me baby. And as you guessed, Jack got mad.
"What did you just call MY girlfriend?"
"You sure she's your girlfriend? Because she seems pretty interested in me."
"Aye, I never said I was interested in you." I furiously yelled back to Leo. And before I could say anything else, Jack jumped forward and punched Leo right in the face. Soon enough they were fighting, and Jack ended up losing. The principal broke them up, but we all know Jack got his ass beat. Luckily, Jack didn't get expelled. But he was suspended for two weeks.

"Babe, you are such an idiot." I laughed while cleaning up the bloody scars on his hand. He leaned down and gently kissed me.
"I'll be right back. I'ma go bring you those pain killers." I turned and ran out the bathroom. But instead of running
out, I slipped on a towel and crashed into the door.
"Sierra! Oh my god, are you okay?!" Jack jumped off the counter and ran to me. Next thing you know, I woke up in a hospital bed.

"What the hell happened?"
"Oh my god, you're awake. You scared the shit out of me." Jack was looking at me with relief. And then my mom and a couple of other friends walked in
"Woah, I just slipped. Why is this such a big deal?" I then saw my leg up in a cast.
"You fractured your leg. But don't worry, it's not too bad, it'll heal pretty soon. But you can't dance for a while. And you passed out because you bumped your hair on the towel holder. But you're fine now." Jack explained to me as if he explained it more than once.

So basically that's what happened. Jack stayed with me the first two weeks because of his suspension. But then he had to go back to school. He still tried to come after school though. What sucks the most is that I can't dance for a while. I'm actually really bummed out because of that. I've been home for exactly 4 weeks now which seems like a lot for me and tomorrow I get to go back to school. And then I have two more weeks until my leg gets better. But I still can't dance for another month. Tough luck. But I still blame Leo for everything.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated. I've been quite distracted 😁