Surprise!

Today was the day Sammy was coming back home and with his girlfriend! I was excited but nervous at the same time. Excited I get to see my old pal, but nervous because I don't want them finding out Jack and I are a thing. I mean eventually I will tell them, once we're actually official but not yet. You're probably wondering why I'm worried and that is because of all the pressure we'll be getting. Jack can handle all that, but me, I get all screwed in the head and don't know what to say. I already know I'll get completely overwhelmed. But the main reason I'm nervous is because some people would be totally against us being together and some people would be supporting us. I know for a fact Sammy won't support it. Sammy has always been like a brother to me, and if he found out Jack and I were dating, he'd get over protective and start something. Sammy used to think Jack and I had a thing and always asked me to make sure we didn't. I remember when some girl suspected Jack and I were a couple and a rumor had spread and Sammy had heard it. He was furious and confronted me right away. I could still remember his face of relief when I told him it was just a rumor. He always hated Jack's choices and decisions when it came to relationships and always warned me. Because let's face it, he used to be a heartbreaker and a player. Obviously, things have changed, but Sammy's been gone for a while now to know that.

I was currently getting ready, while Jack was on the couch making himself at home. He was currently watching TV while waiting for me to get ready.
I decided to just wear leather skinny jeans with little zippers, a peplum shirt, and red heels. I wasn't in the mood to wear a dress, but I still had to look presentable enough for a party. I did my make up and left my hair straight. I wasn't always a party girl and was into doing my own thing, but I did have a wild side to me; it's just that not everyone got to see it.

I was finally ready, and walked into the living room, informing Jack that I was ready. He looked back and scanned his eyes up and down my body, smiling.
"You look hot, Jensen."
"You don't look so bad yourself, Gilinsky." I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch. After he gave me a quick kiss, he grabbed his keys and we drove to Nate's house.

When we got there, Nate opened the door, welcoming us in, and I tackled him with a hug. Since he graduated last year, I don't see him much. Only when him and Jack hang out. I could hear the music pounding through my ears and the smell of alcohol.
"Where's Sammy?" I asked eagerly.
"He went to go get the pizza, he'll be here in a few." he chuckled.
"Gotchu. Oh yah who's his girl?! No one's telling me and everyone seems to know?"
"You'll see, now I gotta go meet some people. Catch you later." he said, hugging me again, and doing some handshake with Jack. Boys and their mysterious handshakes.

We sat there with JJ and a couple others, talking, waiting for Sammy to come, when Jack tapped my shoulder.
"Can you come with me to the kitchen?" he mysteriously asked me.
"Uh sure."
I followed him but he was heading to the guest room rather than the kitchen.
"Jack what are you doing?" As soon as I said that, he closed the door and kissed me while pushing me against the wall.
"You just looked really attractive and I couldn't resist baby girl." Jack said with his eyes full of lust.
"Well since we're alone we might as well continue." I kissed him back.

We were in a heated make out session when the door opened. I pulled away as quick as I could and saw that it was Sammy. He looked shocked.
"Sammy I missed you!" I yelled, trying to steer away from the fact Jack and I were just making out.
"Hey bro, long time no see!" Jack said getting up.
"I missed you too..What the hell is going on here?"
"Nothing? Just talking." Jack said at the same time I said, "Uh kissing."
Jack looked at me with his eyes wide open and I realized what I said.
"Fuck." I said again, without realizing.
"What the fuck? Sierra? What the hell, we need to talk!" Sammy exclaimed.

Just then a girl walked in calling out for Sammy. At first I was confused at how familiar she looked and then it clicked. It was my best friend! Well we haven't seen each other in years, since she moved to California.
"Athena!" I yelled.
"Sierra!" she yelled back while hugging me. We both had teary eyes as we pulled away. I didn't know whether to be worried that Sammy knows about Jack and I or to be excited that my former best friend is in front of me right now. It's going to be a long night, that's for sure.