The Wedding. (Sierras POV)

8 hours. I have 8 hours until my wedding and I'm freaking out.
Can you believe it? I'm getting married
today. So many feelings are running through my mind, I'm nervous, I'm excited, I'm scared, but there's one feeling that stands out: happiness. Today's the most happiest day of my life because I get to marry the love of my life.
7  hours left. So far I showered, blow dried my hair, called over my bridesmaids, and called the ceremony planned to confirm my plans. And now I'm eating breakfast. Okay, I got this, 7 hours, I'm walking the aisle in 7 hours. I'm freaking out.

5 hours left and I'm being pampered by my bridesmaids, but I miss Jack. I just want to be in his arms and hug him and kiss him. Anyway, where was I? For the past hour, I've been with my girls, laughing, making jokes, and talking and now I'm getting my nails done. Shout out to my bridesmaids for keeping me calm and letting me relax or otherwise I'd be all over the place.

3 hours left. 3 hours..I'm currently getting my hair and make up done. I don't even know how I feel anymore, I'm nervous and happy at the same time. Why am I nervous? What's the worst that can happen; actually, let's not think of that.

1 hour left. 1 hour? 1 HOUR? IM GETTING MARRIED IN ONE HOUR. Oh my god. Did 7 hours really just pass by??? All I have left to do is put on my dress, but I'm still stressing out. The butterflies in my stomach are going insane.

It's happening. It's happening right now. I'm going to walk down that aisle any second. I'm petrified of something going wrong but I couldn't wait to stare into my future husbands eyes. The butterflies in my stomach were tripling by the second and then the doors opened. I walked into the room and as soon as my eyes caught Jack's my butterflies went away, my nerves went away, and I remembered that after this day I'll get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. I saw Jack's eyes getting teary and my heart melted. How did I get so lucky? I slowly made my way to Jack and a smile plastered on both of our faces. The officiant stated a bunch of stuff but the only thing I could pay attention to was Jack. It was time for our vows.

"From the day I met you, I knew there was something about you. We always had different perspectives but somehow we completed each other. You're my best friend, you always have been and now I get to marry you. I haven't always been great at talking about my feelings, but when I'm with you, I can go on and on about how much I love you. I promise you I will always be there for you. I will take of you until the day I die. My love for you is unconditional and it will never stop. I can't wait to start new journey with you as a married couple. I love you Sierra Jensen and I promise to you I always will." Jack spoke with the most heartfelt words ever. It was simple and short but it meant the world to me. We exchanged our I do's and the smile on my face grew bigger. As soon as we heard the words "you may now kiss the bride," sparks flew and fireworks blew in my mind. I just got married to my world.

The rest of my night went amazing. I spent the night laughing, dancing, drinking, and enjoying myself with my husband and family by my side. Jack made me feel like a queen the whole night, whispering I love you as many times as he could, and holding me close to his side. It's a night I'll never forget and cherish for the rest of my life. I know I say this too much, but I'm happy. How can I not be? He brings out the best in me and guides me to happiness. If I didn't have him in my life, I don't know what I'd do. My life is great and I get to spend it with the one person who I can never get tired of. We have had our ups and downs, and we had amazing moments but now we're going to begin a new life and I am so glad I get to share it with Jack Gilinsky.