Begin Again.

[A/N: Lately, I've been distracted and busy and haven't really been writing, so I thought I might as well end this story. Maybe in the future, I might edit this story and add more parts that I originally wanted to, but for now I'm ending it. This chapter was originally written to be the last and final chapter of this story, and I was also going to add the graduation and college, but like I said, I'm ending the story because lately I haven't been feeling it. So I thought might as well keep it and post it as the final chapter.]

We finally graduated high school. It was very eventful and stressful, but I wouldn't change a single thing about it. There's not much to talk about since it was just ceremonies and parties. Anyway, I got my test scores in today, yes I'm aware I got mine completely late, and I failed and my day was just going bad, but I didn't tell Jack yet. He was too busy playing games with Johnson and Sam. I did find out that there was a reason why I failed the test and that I get to do a retake soon, but I was still stressed about it. Me and Jack have been distanced lately, although I haven't mentioned to him how I felt about it. But we had a date tonight, since it's been a really long time since we've gone on a real date that didn't involve pizza and Netflix.  I put on a black dress, did my make up, and hair and was finally ready and was driving to Jack's house. The door was open and when I walked in, Jack was sitting in sweats playing video games. 

"Jack?" I got his attention.
"Huh? Oh, woah, y/n, y-you look amazing, whats the occasion?" He scanned his eyes up and down and then moved his eyes back to the game. Jack and Sam also greeted me and looked back to their game.
He forgot and he barely told me about this date yesterday.
"Nothing now I guess" his face dropped and I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. 
"What, what's wrong? Were we supposed to do something..?"Jack walked in about five seconds later.
"Obviously Jack, we had a date tonight."
"Fuck, I totally forgot. I've just been really busy. Fuck, I'm sorry."
I was tearing up and I didn't even know why. Well I kind of did. Jack sat next to me on the bed, holding me.
"Why are u crying baby girl?"
"You've been so busy lately and things are changing and we barely hang out anymore. Even when you're not busy, you're busy playing games with the guys. And im not crying im just stressed and angry, I don't know. I failed one of my exams and its driving me crazy, my boyfriends always too busy for me, my HUGE dance performance is next week, and I'm fucking stressed. This whole day was crappy and i was hoping maybe, just maybe, I can escape from it because you planned this date. But you forgot."
"Fuck. I'm so sorry baby. I'll make it up to you, come on. I'll get ready, and you fix your make up."
"No, it's whatever now, I'm tired now, and I just wanna sleep." It was only 8 but I really was tired. I was too tired to change or to go home, so I just slept in the guest room.                                                                "Do you want to sleep in my room?" Jack quietly asked me with shame.                                                               "No, I'm fine. Goodnight."

Around 3 am, I woke up to Jack gently shaking me.
"Y/N get up."
"What, J-jack its 3 am." I wasn't that tired though because I slept for about 7 hours.
Jack had bags under his eyes and he looked exhausted.
"Come on, get up, we're going somewhere."
"What right now? Babe you look tired, come on, let's just go to bed." I was still mad, but I was too tired to remember I had to sound mad too. 
"No." he pulled the blanket off and picked me up. I didn't argue and just let him. We ended up in his car, and drove for about ten minutes. We were at some office building, and I was wondering what we were doing. But then Jack led me to the staircase that led to the roof.
Once I got there, my eyes started to water. There was a table for two, with a bunch of candles on the ground, and it looked amazing. Now I know why he looks so tired. He didn't sleep because he was doing all this. I pulled him into a tight hug.
"I love you." All the anger and stress washed out at that moment.
"I love you too baby girl."

We enjoyed the rest of the night, eating sandwiches, and talking, and laughing. Just like how we used to when we started dating. I thought we were losing our love, but I just watched it begin again. We've had some ups and downs in our relationship and friendship, but at the end of the day, I will never stop loving him. We've made our mistakes, but I would never let those mistakes held against us. We had our happy moments and our sad moments, but I wouldn't have had those moments with anyone else. We still have a long journey to go together. And never in my life would I have thought that Jack Gilinsky is my future. From different perspectives to unexpected love, we came out on top and I've never been happier. Now our next journey begins with college, and I hope there's more after that. We've spent most of our lives together and I hope that never changes. I watched our love crash and burn, but I've also watched it bloom like a flower. Now I just watched our love start all over again like it was from the beginning.