Not Yet.

The kiss was intense, but delicate. And it was amazing. We pulled away and Jack just stared at me with the biggest smile on his face. I started laughing obnoxiously and then so did he.

"What does this make us?" Jack asked.
"Whatever you want it to." I smiled.
"Well, we could run off together and become girl friend and boy friend right away, but I'd like to ask you to be my girlfriend at the right time and at the right place. I mean right now is perfect but I want to catch you off guard. So I can surprise you at the randomest time, because I know how much you love surprises." he replied trying to sound sophisticated. He knew I couldn't handle surprises because I always got so curious. I'll probably going to be bugging him over and over again about when or how he's gonna ask me.
"Hm, no more kissing for you then?" I laughed. His smile dropped and my laughter grew louder.
"No we can keep doing that baby girl." he winked.

Unlike most girls, who might not like the idea of not being boyfriend and girlfriend right away, I'm fine with it. This way, we can go on little dates, become more comfortable with us dating, even though we basically live with each other and know every little detail about each other. And, now I can tease Jack, which I absolutely love to do.

I decided to sleep over at Jacks since it was already really late. It wasn't weird for us to sleep in the same bed, because we've always slept together. We both laid in bed, talking about the weirdest things, like why grass is green or why the apple on iPhones and other devices are bitten, while Jack played with my hair. Eventually, I fell asleep.

JACKS POV

I've been waiting to kiss Sierra for so long and it was amazing. She fell asleep, while I was playing with her hair, and now I'm just thinking about how I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. I want it to be special, and to ask her while she's off guard. We could be in the middle of watching a movie, while laying in bed, anywhere. I just want that one smile thats creeps onto her face every time something or someone surprises her at a random time.

NORMAL POV

I woke up the next morning to Jack yelling at me to get up.
"Sierra! Get the fuck up! We got school and you still have to get home and get ready."
Ah, some things just never change, even when we spill out our love for each other; which is great, because I don't want things to change.
"Shut up, I'm getting up!" I lied while growling and pulling the blanket higher.
Jack leaned down to kiss me and then yanked off my blanket.
"That's cruel." I pouted but finally got up.

After Jack got ready he took me to my house and I got ready. We then went to school and blah blah blah, nothing important. It's just the same thing over and over again. Classes, lunch, socializing, more classes, and more socializing. Jack and I decided not to tell anyone about us yet, since we're not official yet. The thing is, we're going to Nate's house today, because Sammy's finally back! He went away for a couple months to California because of some family issues, but he's finally back and we heard he brought a lady friend with him who is told to be his girlfriend. He said I'm familiar with his girlfriend which is making me ten times more curious than I already am. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, the thing is, Jack and I have to act as if nothing is going on between us at Nate's party. And that's going to be hard, because as cheesy as it sounds, Jack informed me that he can't get his hands off me and probably will accidentally grab my ass or kiss me. You get what I'm saying?