Lets Dance.

A month of school has gone by and things have been great. School obviously still sucks but I'm absolutely loving my dance class. I even have a performance in a couple of weeks. Also, Jack and I have been spending a lot of time together at my house or his. Tonight was going to be different though because Jack convinced me to go to some party with him. He seemed completely stoked while I was dreading life.
"Jack do I have to go?"
"Sierra you already agreed to go! C'mon. You'll have a great time, I guarantee it."
"And what if I don't have a great time?"
"Sierrrrraaaaaa," Jack whined. "I'm coming to your dance performance next week or something, the least you can do is come to this party with me" he said with a pout.
"Fine. I hate you Gilinsky."
"Love you too Jensen" he winked.

Jack went home to get ready while I got ready at my own house. I wanted to go in jeans but Jack insisted I wear a dress. I called Clary, one of my best friends, to help me get ready since I had nothing to wear. Clary, being a great friend, brought a couple of dresses for me to try. Unfortunately they were all short and tight. After an hour of switching from dress to dress I chose a black lace dress. Clary gave my plain dark brown hair some soft waves and lightly did my make up. I looked into the mirror, and I looked amazing. The dress hugged my curves perfectly while my hair lightly rested on my shoulders. Although Clary made me look as if I'm party material, I still was dreading the fact that I had to go. Clary had to go home so she left, leaving me with 30 minutes to spare. I sat on my couch watching the Walking Dead until Jack called me to tell me he's coming to pick me up. He didn't live too far so he came after about 5 minutes. As I was grabbing my things, Jack rang the doorbell. "ITS OPEN!" I yelled while putting on my wedges. I wanted to wear flats but Clary insisted on heels. I obviously hated heels, so I went for wedges. Jack came in wearing some casual jeans and a nice button up. He payed no attention to me because he was on his phone, probably texting someone, yet he still looked incredible.
"Okay I'm ready, let's go"
"Woah, you look a-amazing" he stuttered after looking up from his phone.
"Thanks" I laughed while blushing.

We made it to the party and all I could smell was weed and alcohol. As soon as I heard the pounding music, I instantly got a headache. I was regretting this already. Jack noticed me making a face of disgust and laughed.
"C'mon I'll introduce you to some people"
We walked over to a group of people and Jack introduced me to each and every one of them. I only knew Sam and JJ since they always hung out with Jack. I ended up striking a conversation with some guy named Brad. He was pretty cute and quite funny. Jack left to go talk to some girls so I decided since I'm here, I might as well have some fun of my own. Brad actually took my attention away from the party while we had small talk.
"I'll be right back I'm going to get something to drink" I said while getting up.
I wasn't sure if the punch had alcohol but I drank it anyway. And then I kept drinking, some more, and more. Next thing I know, I'm completely intoxicated. I went back to Brad and grabbed him to dance with.
"I see you're drunk" he said while laughing.
"Pshhhhhhht, me? noooo"
"You're cute you know" he said while scanning my body. I started to blush and danced to the music.
While we were dancing I noticed Jack was staring at me but I thought it was nothing so I let it go. I continued to dance with Brad and our bodies touched, getting closer and closer.
Without even noticing, Jack pulls me away from Brad.
"I think she's done for the night, I'll take her away now." Jack said to Brad.
"What was that about?! I was having fun" I said with a frown.
"I don't care."
"Jack what are we doing?"
"Let's dance."