Nothing.

The next day, I sat in my room, with Clary, telling her everything that happened. She always thought Jack and I would end up together, but I totally disagreed with her.
"We're just completely different people Clary, I don't know how we'd ever work out as a couple. And I'm not "in love" with him like that or am I? I don't know."
"Figure out your own feelings first. Then worry about that." she wisely said, "did you talk to him afterwards?"
"I texted and called, he didn't respond." I got worried that maybe after me leaving after him opening up to me, he wouldn't want to speak to me.

I spent the rest of the day having girl time with Clary. I kept checking my phone all day, but there was nothing from Jack. I was going to text him, but thought to just leave him alone for now. I had to figure out my own feelings.

A couple days later..
Break is over and school is tomorrow and I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared to face Jack. I haven't spoken to him or seen him since that night. I did text and call him a couple of times, but he ignored me, once again. I even went to his house without thinking but his mom said he wasn't home. I thought hard about my feelings towards Jack, but I got nothing. Nothing at all. I still have no clue whatsoever about my feelings. I feel so guilty for just leaving Jack that night but I can't just open my arms and be his girlfriend that easily. I know we've been best friends for a long time and we know each other more than anyone, but how do I know Jack won't break my heart? He's ALWAYS been a player. I love him and all as a friend but we would never work out. I thought of those feelings I kept getting in my stomach every time I was with Jack, making me reevaluate and doubt my feelings. But then I realized that it's impossible for me to like Jack more than a friend.

I looked at the time and realized it was 1:00 am. I know I should sleep, but I just can't get Jack out of my mind. I miss him. The longest we went without talking was 5 days when we got mad at each other.

flashback to when we were about 15

"Jack you told Elliot I liked him?! I told you not to tell him!" I yelled furiously at Jack while he rolled his eyes.
"Well you told Lina I liked her!" He yelled back. I could see the vein in his neck popping out.
"Everyone knew you liked her! And you told me to tell her."
"No I didn't Sierra!"

flashback ends

I remembered that day like it was yesterday. We couldn't stand being mad at each other and ended up apologizing with pizza and movies like we always did. By now, it was 3:00 am and I decided to go to sleep, with Jack still lingering in the back of my mind; hoping that maybe he'd just talk to me tomorrow at school.