He's Changed.

After Athena and I had our little moment, Sammy cleared his throat and boy did he look mad. I already knew what was coming..
"Sierra can we talk?"
"Yeah, sure brooooooooooo." I said exaggerating the word bro. Athena then got the message to leave, and hugged me tightly before leaving the room.
"I'll catch up with you later, okay?" I said to her before she closed the door. Jack didn't move a muscle until Sammy gave him the look to leave. Normally Jack would've argued, but he knew I had to convince Sammy on my known.

"You and Jack? Seriously, Sierra?! We had so many talks about this subject, yet you still decide to fuck around with him?" he was overreacting, but I wasn't surprised.
"Calm down and listen to me. You know Jack's been my best friend for a long ass time. He would never do shit to hurt me. And he's changed okay? You've been gone for a while and he's learning how to settle down now. You and him are best friends too, you know he would never break my heart. You just have to trust me. Please?"
"Okay, okay, fine I trust you. But if he breaks your heart, I'm going to fuck him up." He said hugging me.

We walked out, and I went to Jack and explained to him what Sammy said. Since Sammy already knew, we decided to tell the rest of the guys.
"Hey guys, so this might be hard to believe, but me and Jack are kind of a thing. We're not official yet, but that will happen soon." I stuttered.
"We already knew Sierra." JJ laughed.
"What?" my whole face dropped.
"Wait what? What do you mean? Did Sammy tell you?" Jack said, who also looked surprised.
"No. Everyone knew it was going to happen anytime soon. It's about damn time." Nate chuckled.

I was worried about nothing, and now I could enjoy my night. Jack and I were on the dance floor, dancing against each other. I was having a great time, but the dancing was tiring me out. I kissed Jack before deciding to get some punch and to go sit by Athena while Jack went to go chill with the guys. Athena and I were catching up and I just realized how much I missed her. Our conversations were still alive and funny, just like old times.

JACKS POV

I'm going to ask Sierra to be my girlfriend two days from now. I decided I would take her to a nice restaurant and then we could watch movies at my house. The movies a maybe though because I know Sierra would get sleepy. After that we could lay on the roof and stare at the sky like we always do, and then I could ask her. I had it all planned out and I'm hoping it goes well. Not going to lie, I'm completely stressing about it right now. Because I want everything to be perfect for Sierra.I decided to take a couple of shots but a couple of shots turned into a lot of shots.

NORMAL POV

"So you and Jack are a thing..I knew it would happen soon." she said winking.
"Yeah, and you and Sammy!" I looked at Jack from afar and noticed he was getting really drunk. I brushed the thought away and tried not to worry about it too much.
"He's a great boyfriend." Athena said smiling. It was nice to see how happy they both were. I remember Sammy always had a thing for her but she was never interested, and then she moved to California. But I guess things are changing, for the better. We talked a bit more before I had to use the bathroom. All that fruit punch was finally kicking into my bladder.

After I did my business, I touched up my make up and made my way back. I went to go sit with Athena, Sammy joining us. Sammy had tons of stories about everything that happened in California. They were all funny, but something else caught my eye at that moment. I turned to my right to see what Jack was doing and noticed he was extremely drunk to the point where he didn't know what he was doing and could barely move. He was talking and trying to stand still, when a girl that was next to him grabbed him and kissed him. And to me, it looked like he kissed her back.