Bull Shit.

JACKS POV

Did I move on? Fuck no. I completely bullshitted everything I said to Sierra. It was all bull shit. Clarissa? Yeah I used to be obsessed with her literally my whole freshmen year, but now, she's just a distraction from Sierra. And so Sierra thinks I don't have feelings for her. Unfortunately, I'm still crazily in love with Sierra. I know she'd never want to be with me though. I just can't believe I'm using Clarissa out of all people. She went from a sweet girl I loved to a cold hearted bitch who I can't stand. Yet I'm still "dating" her. The biggest dumb ass award probably goes to me.

I was just leaving my last period, with Sierra on my mind. I was smiling at the thought of her. I felt like such a jack ass for ignoring her though and I missed her so fucking much. Instead of spending time with her, I'm spending it with Clarissa. As I was waiting by my car, enjoying my thoughts, I heard Clarissa's voice calling out my name.
"Jack! Jack! Babe!"
"Yes?" I blandly replied. I did feel like an ass for using Clarissa, but she hooked up with almost every decent guy at this school. I'm positive she just wants me for sex, but she obviously won't admit it. I don't mind, cause I'm just trying to get over Sierra.
"Let's go to your house already, I'm tired."
"Gotta wait for Sierra."
"Can't we just leave without her?"
"No."

NORMAL POV

I saw Jack and Clarissa by Jack's car talking. I didn't want to awkwardly sit in the back of the car while Clarissa and Jack flirted and acted all cliche and shit. So I decided to text Clary and see if she's still at school. Luckily, she was in the car, ready to leave, and said she'll drop me off or we can hang out.

I walked towards Jack to let him know.
"Hey Sierra, you ready to go?" Jack said smiling while Clarissa rolled her eyes.
"Uh actually, I'm riding with Clary. You two have fun..And I probably won't need a ride tomorrow morning either." I said while hugging Jack with one arm and walking away.

JACKS POV

Why doesn't she want a ride from me? That actually hurt a little bit. What if it's always going to be like this, and she'll just slowly let our friendship weaken? No, I'm overthinking. She probably was going to hang out with Clary and thought maybe it would be easier to just ride with her. Right? Yeah, I'll go with that.

"Jack, where are we going tomorrow?" Clarissa asked while I started the car.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"Our date?"
"Oh shit, yeah, I haven't decided yet, probably just some Italian place or something." I just said some random bullshit. I totally forgot. I really did not want to go with her.

NORMAL POV

I have to tell him. It's killing me. I never hid anything from Jack, and I can't live without telling him I have feelings for him. I just need the right time to tell him. But I will, for sure. What about Clarissa? They're not official though, all he said was they went on a date.
"He's obviously still in love with you." Clary said out of the blue.
"What?"
"I know you're thinking about him. You have that look on your face."
"Ughhhh, I know. I just don't know what to do."
"Just try to get him off your mind Sierra, and just think about it tomorrow."

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating. Luckily we didn't have a lot of homework, since it was our senior year. Clary ordered some pizza and wings so we just had that for dinner. Since Clary and I stayed up late, we woke up late, and decided to just stay home. As we were discussing the fact that I still haven't gotten my license, I got a text. It was from Jack, he was probably just asking why I didn't come to school, so I decided to just leave it and check it later. We went to the mall and came home and just talked for hours. It was already around 8 pm, and I realized how fast the day went by. I remembered Jack had texted me like five hours ago, so I decided to check the messages.

Jack: Where were you today?
Hello?
You're probably busy.
Me: Hey, sorry, I just checked my messages. Me and Clary woke up late and decided not to go to school.
He replied instantly
Jack: Can you come over tomorrow, after school? Well you can just come home with me, since I'm usually your ride. I miss you and we haven't hung out for a while. I thought maybe we can watch some movies and play some video games and you can sleep over, if you want.
Me: Won't Clarissa mind..?
Jack: Nah. I decided I don't wanna be with Clarissa. So I broke up with her.