A Chill Day.

JACKS POV (previously..)

How the hell am I supposed to tell
Sierra I'm moving?

NORMAL POV

I woke up sweating and trying to hold on to Jack. I realized we were in my bed; I'm guessing Jack carried me in while I was sleeping.
"Baby, baby, I'm here, what's wrong?" Jack asked grabbing my hand and squeezing it.
"Are you moving..?" I asked. Not to sure if I wanted to ask that.
"No, what are you talking about?"
"Oh thank goodness. It was a dream." It wasn't real. I didn't realize I fell asleep either. Relief ran through my body and I realized it was only just a dream. I started laughing, while Jack just stared at me, slightly smiling.

"You had a dream I was moving?"
"Yes, and it scared the crap out of me." I was still sleepy, so I put my arms around Jack's bare stomach, and was about to fall asleep.
"I'm not sleepy anymore." Jack said interrupting my peaceful moment.
"It's 5 am!" I love him, but I was about to kick him off the bed. I get pretty grouchy when I'm half asleep. Being a good girlfriend, I stayed up for him. So, we laid there, just talking and talking for who knows how long.

"Sierra?" Jack asked while dragging his fingers across my arm, giving me these amazing chills.
"Yeah?" I was in a calm state and Jack's hand motions on my skin made me even sleepier. But what Jack said next, fully woke me up.
"You know how you said you had a dream I was moving? Well, we're about to graduate. Then we go to college, what's gonna happen after that?"
"I never thought about that, and we don't even know what college we want to go to." I started panicking and Jack noticed.

"Hey, shh, baby, " Jack said calming me down, "We'll figure it out."
"Yeah..but you and Johnson are really hitting it off with the music thing. You'll end up in LA and who know's where I'll be." My boys were beginning to get vine famous. And then there's me. What if Jack leaves? What will happen next? I've always wanted to go to UCLA but I never told Jack because I doubt I would ever get in.

"Listen to me. We will figure this out, I swear. I know we're about to graduate, but let's enjoy our time together as seniors and forget about all that for now. I'm not going to leave you behind, okay? For now we're just gonna be pain in the asses to each other, like normal couples. I'm pretty sure we're not normal though. But I gotchu okay? Always. Now get some sleep baby girl and stop thinking about all this stuff we can worry about later." Jack easily let those words come out his mouth making me smile. I felt better. I mean I'm still worried, but as long as I have Jack along with me, I'll be fine.
"Thank you. I love you, Gilinsky." I said wrapping my legs with his and hiding my face into his chest.
"And I love you, Jensen." As soon as he said those words, I fell asleep.

Then came morning, and we both woke up pretty late. It was a little later than 2 pm and we realized there's probably no point in going to school since it would end in half an hour, so we stayed at home. I checked my phone to see my mom left me a text saying the hospital
let Jason out and she's dropping him
off at his dorm before going to work.

"Morning baby girl." Jack reached in for a kiss until I blocked it with my hand.
"Hell no, you've been drooling baby. Until you brush your teeth, I'm not getting near your lips." I laughed while Jack rolled his eyes. He went up to brush his teeth and then came back to give me a kiss. After a very short kiss, I pushed Jack out to go check the mail for me.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked when Jack walked back in the house, while I made myself comfortable on the couch. I was in the mood to do something crazy, but I was feeling lazy at the same time.
"Johnson texted that he's coming over with Sammy. We'll do something then." Jack was walking around shirtless and I'm not gonna lie, I was very turned on.
"Sierra.. Why are you looking at me like that?" Jack said smirking. He knew why I was looking at him like that, but he just wanted to annoy me.
"You ruined the moment." I said while throwing a pillow at him.
"I'll get you for that." He slowly walked towards me. I had no idea what he was going to do. But then he leaned down over the couch and started kissing me. And then he went to my neck. My hands were roaming around his back and soon enough my shirt was off.

The front door opened and we both jumped. Sam and JJ were standing staring at us. I covered myself while giving a death glare to Jack.
"Having some fun, Jen?" JJ always called me Jen ever since we were kids, because of my last name, Jensen.
"Shut up. I'll be right back." I quickly ran into my room, and grabbed my phone. On the way out, I bumped into Jack and I jumped like 3 feet into the air.
"You son of a bitch! You scared the shit out if me." I playfully punched him. He interrupted me by pushing my to the wall and kissing me. He let go and winked.
"You forgot to lock the door, huh." I knew he was trying to distract me from that.
"Maybe?" He gave me a cheeky grin that I could not resist.

We went back to the living room to see JJ and Sam made themselves at home, as always.
"Get your fat asses up, I wanna do something." I grabbed Sam's arm to pull him up, but I failed, while he just laughed at me.
"Can we just order take out and watch some movies?" Sam asked. Of course, I couldn't say no to that, because I would choose that over anything.

We ordered some take out, but we didn't really watch a movie. We picked out some movie on Netflix but we ended up just talking over it. It was a pretty chill day, if you ask me, but I still had that one question bothering me at the back of my mind. What happens after we graduate?