Not Good Enough?

JACKS POV

How could I be so fucking stupid? Of course she doesn't want to be with me now. I was on the balcony by Nate's room, standing alone, trying to put my thoughts together, until I heard someone clear their throat.

"You fucked up." I recognized Sammy's voice. I wasn't in the mood to listen to him yell at me.
"I know you're going to lecture me and all but can you lecture me some other time, because I'm really not in the mood." I said looking up at Sammy with tired eyes.
"I wasn't going to. I just have a question." he said.
"Shoot."
"Do you love her?"
"Yeah, I do. A lot." I didn't have to think twice. Of course I do. More than anything.

SAMMYS POV

I can see the look in his eyes that he does actually love her. I didn't trust him at first. And that kiss and Sierra getting upset makes it hard to trust him. But I can tell. He's madly in love with her. I mean they've always been best friends. He'd never intentionally want to hurt her.
"So you really do love her?" I asked one more time. I saw sadness filling in Jack's eyes. As Jack was about to reply, I noticed Sierra was standing by the door, but I didn't say anything. I just let her listen to everything Jack said.

JACKS POV

Sam asked me once again if I really did love Sierra. At this point, I have so much to say, so I spoke.
"You know what she said to me? That she's not good enough for me. Not good enough? That's just crazy. She is everything to me. Good enough.. She's more than that. Ever since we were kids. I mean you already know how she is. She's strong, but can be emotional when she wants. Movies and books can bring her to tears and she won't even realize it. Or how she's so innocent but such a bad ass rebel at the same time. She's smart, but has a wild side to her and I love that about her. And how serious she takes her writing. She loves writing so much. And art too. Anytime shes upset, she'll dive right into one of those. She's amazing and she doesn't know it. She loves to dance and sing, even though she thinks she's horrible at both. Every time someone compliments her, she smiles at the ground and her cheeks turn so red. It's honestly the most adorable thing ever. And she just knows me so well, you know? She can tell if I'm upset, or hiding something. She can tell when I'm lying or telling the truth. When I need a friend, when I need to be alone. Everything about me, she knows. Every time she drinks a ton of water, she always moves her stomach up and down while laying down so she can hear the water in her stomach moving and then starts laughing like a maniac. She never fails to entertain me. She get's so flustered when she has to choose between something. Like when we let her decide where to eat. She start's freaking out and it's so fucking cute. You know what else is cute? When she scrunches her nose when something accidentally touches her foot. Which is why I always tickle her foot at random times. She's not afraid to be who she is. She eats however much she wants to. She'd rather sleep in fuzzy pajamas rather than wear some sexy pajamas when I'm with her. She doesn't need to impress me, and she knows it. Because I fall for her more and more every day. She makes me a better person, she makes me happy. No matter how many times I fuck up, she'll be right by my side to tell me I'll be okay. She doubts herself so much though, you know? She can go far in life. She can do a lot and become so damn successful. She'd rather dress comfortable than dress cute. She'd rather eat and watch movies at home with friends than party, but she still has moments where she's the life of the party. She's creative as fuck and she'll show it in everything she does. I would always have random doodles all over my arms. Either when I fell asleep, when we're watching movie, when I'm on the phone, whenever, she'll always grab a pen and draw on me. She always made me laugh. Always. And every time I was sick, she'd be there for me. Right by my side, to make sure I was fine. No matter how hurt or upset she is, she always was by side to help me. And she thinks she's not good enough? The fact that she thinks that breaks my heart. Cause I am so god damn in love with Sierra and I can't believe I never realized before." I let my heart out to Sam, not caring how dumb or stupid I sounded.