I Love You.

Jack pulled me closer to him and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.
"God damn Sierra. What did you drink? You're completely fucked."
"I don't know" I said while laughing.
Jack stared at me for a while and I grabbed his cheeks.
"Stop staring at me mister, it's impolite" I slurred.
"I love you Sierra." he said after staring at me for another minute.
"We're best friends duh of course you love me"
"No, Sierra. I love you. I'm in love with you. Always have been. Just never realized it til now."
"You're weird..You silly goose!" I said back to him while laughing.
"Yah, I am a silly goose. Let's just keep dancing." We danced the rest of the night away, ignoring everyone around us.

I woke up the next morning in Jack's bed not remembering anything.
"Jack" I said, too tired to get up to see where he was.
"I'm right here" he said from the ground.
"Did you sleep on the ground?" I questioned.
"Yah. How was your sleep? Do you remember anything?"
I sat up and thought for a while.
"My head is killing me. And no, I don't remember a thing from last night, except some guy named Brad? Why? Did something happen?"
"Nah, nothing, just curious."

JACKS POV

I told Sierra I loved her last night while she was drunk. I know I'll never have the courage to really tell her, because she always believed in our friendship so much, I couldn't ruin that. If she found out I was in love with her and she didn't feel the same way, everything would completely change. Im just glad she doesn't remember. I didn't even mean to say it like that. I just saw her dancing with Brad and my blood boiled with jealousy. I just feel so stupid for just noticing that I'm completely in love with her. This whole time I was. But I'm now just noticing and I feel like a complete idiot.

BACK TO NORMAL POV

I saw Jack slowly get up and go downstairs and come back up with pills and water in his hands.
"Here, take this, it'll help your hangover"
I started thinking about my friendship with Jack. I really loved him. Only as a friend though, but at times I get these weird fuzzy feelings about him. Like how he's so caring and loving, and wouldn't let anything ever hurt me. The way he runs his hands through his hair when he's frustrated. His contagious smile and laugh that never fails to make me smile. Everything about him is just so amazing. But he's just my best friend. He wouldn't go for a girl like me anyway. He likes tall, gorgeous girls with long legs who love to party. Like Leigh. I'm just an ordinary girl with brown hair, an average height and body, who barely parties. Am I falling for Jack? Have I always been falling for Jack? All these questions raced through my head, but I tried to ignore them, not letting them get to me.
"Sierra, earth to Sierra" I heard a voice say. Quickly realizing it was Jack.
"Get up, let's go to Taco Bell. I'm hungry." He said as he came out of the bathroom shirtless.
"What time is it?" I asked while getting up from Jack's bed. I admired his body, never noticing how fit he was.
"It's almost 2. And stop staring, it's not polite."
"Shut it, and crap I don't have my clothes" I groaned.
"We'll go pick them up on the way"

Jack was in basketball shorts and a black t-shirt while I was still wearing Jack's huge t-shirt and sweats that I slept it. They were comfortable and they felt great on my skin, but I'd rather not go out in public looking like a homeless person.
We dropped by at my house and I quickly changed while Jack waited in the car. We made our way to Taco Bell, ordered the usual, and sat down.

"Isn't your dance performance in two weeks?" Jack said before biting into his taco. I completely forgot about my recital and that I had practice tomorrow.
"Shit, I have to go to dance practice tomorrow. Fuck. I am way too tired."
"Don't go." He replied. I thought about it for a while, but realized if I missed even a day, I'll get behind.
"Nah. I really gotta go bro." Jack bit his lip and looked down when I called him "bro". I was going to say something but just let it go, thinking it's probably nothing.
"Do you need a ride? I'll take you."
"Yah, my mom was supposed to take me, but she has work."
"When are you ever going to get your license?" He jokingly said while laughing.
"When I don't fail" I said with a cheeky smile.
"What a loser" he said. I made a face and acted as if I was hurt. I flipped him off while saying such words with an attitude, "you are a complete dickhead Gilinsky"
"Now that's mean Jensen"
"You know I love you." As soon as I said those words Jack coughed and asked if I was done with no emotion whatsoever . He had a look on his face as if someone just punched him in the stomach. We threw our trays away and silently walked to the car. I wonder what that was about.