Cliche Love.

JACKS POV

Sierra was amazing, but I couldn't just sit there and watch her and Austin get so lovey dovey. I know I should've stayed but I didn't have the heart to so I walked out. Now I'm just sitting on a curb thinking about how fucked up I am over one damn girl. I tried convincing myself that these feelings would go away and that she's my best friend. It's just not working well for me. My thoughts were interrupted by Sierra's delicate voice.

NORMAL POV

I looked around and Jack's car was still there, but I couldn't see where he was. I finally spotted him sitting on the curb.
"Jack?"
"Yah?" he said looking up at me with sadness. I'm going to get it out of him no matter what this time. I can't stand seeing him like this and I can't just let him go with him saying "it's nothing."
"What's wrong? Why'd you storm out?"
"It's nothing." he leaned back and looked at the dark sky. I hate to say this, but he looked amazing.
"Can you stop with this it's nothing bull shit? I don't wanna see my best friend hurt all the time and not knowing what's wrong. Every single time I ask you, that's all you ever say."
"Sierra I don't wanna ruin your night."
"You're ruining it by not telling me. Seriously. Just tell me. At first, I thought you left cause you got bored or someth-"
"Hey, you were amazing. How'd you do all those moves? Aren't you tired?
"Don't change the subject. Let me talk for once. Are you ever going to tell me what's wrong? After so many years of being best friends with you, I thought you'd finally be able to open up to me. Do you not trust me? Are you scared I'm just going to never speak to you? What's this all about? I'm not letting you leave with saying it's nothing this time. I know you're hiding something and I wanna kn-"
I was cut off by Jack placing his lips onto mine and gently kissing me. I took time to process this and didn't kiss back. But once I realized what was going on I put my hand on his cheek and kissed back. Then my mind fully processed what was going on and I pulled away.
"Wha-what are you doing, why'd you kiss me?" I asked confused. I regretted asking him because now I don't want to know why he kissed me.
"I love you Sierra."
"No you don't. Well yeah you do, we're best friends, but no-"
I was cut off once again by Jack,
"That's what's wrong. I'm madly in love with you. I've known you my whole life, I've been best friends with you for 9 years, but I just realized how much I love you. I know we always avoided those words from people who thought we were a couple. I never thought I had feelings for you. But I just started thinking. Leigh made me happy. But no one can make me more happier than you. You may not love me like that, but I had to say all this. I know you never liked all these cliche things about love, but it's all true when it comes to my feelings for you. I know you like to be different. You would hate the thought of the cliche best friend couple, but sometimes shit like that doesn't matter. Cliche, it's just a stupid word. I don't care if I'm cliche, if we're cliche. I fucking love you Sierra."

My mind was rushing with thoughts. In love? With me, why? I don't know if I love Jack like that. I feel completely over whelmed.
"I-i-i don't know Jack. I can't." I said before walking away, leaving Jack with his thoughts. I feel like such a bitch for just leaving him there after saying all those sweet things. But what about our friendship? I was never good with relationships and Jack always got bored so easily. If we broke up, our friendship of almost 10 years would be nothing anymore. I can't. I can't just jump into Jack's arms saying I love him too and we'll live happily ever after. Senior years going to end eventually. We'll be in college. What'll happen then?

JACKS POV

She just left with nothing to say, but I wasn't surprised. Knowing Sierra for that long, I figured she'd be overwhelmed and get confused and just run away from whatever's happening. Once again, I didn't mean to say ALL of that. I should've stopped at the kiss. Now what? Do I face her and just act like nothing happened or do I ignore her until my feelings go away?