Anidita..a new beginning...chapter 1 ....

This story starts from where the law passed and there marriage is nullified ...they are asked to broke their marriage to give courage for others in Society to accept this change ......

....

They both decide and take ulte pheras and broke the marriage ...but we will be together in the same house without having any relation between them ..which is not allowed by the society .
....
....
What situations will they have to face in their further life ? ..
Will they are allowed to stand by each others side ?...
Or they have to be separate to save each other by cruelty of the society ???...
...
...

Read the story further to see what will happen next ...

...
To avoid the further circumstances which may make bondita trouble Anirudh decides and asks to leave for dulhousie hostel the very next day .....
Bondita doesn't deny or questions about it to Anirudh as he says her that remaining in the same house will lead her in problems and he will call her everyday and also send her letters ...
..
On next day
After morning Aarti
Anirudh: bondita chalo Hume dulhousie Jana hai ...
Bondita goes to her room and comes with her luggage
Bondita touches ksj feet
Bondita: Kaka mujhe aashirvad dijiye ki main ache se padh saku
Her tears are flowing but she tries hard to hide it ..
Ksj: vijayi bhava bahu
Kaka also not able to control his tears
Bondita: she touches binoys feet
Chalto hu sasur...( What about to say sasurji but stops eventually as she gets reminded of her broken relation )
Binoy : he doesn't utter any word but raises his hand to give her ashirvadh

Bondita bids farewell from batuk som ...
As she doesn't have much good relationship with sampoorna after. She burried her mom live ..she neither spoke to her nor give any attention towards her ..
She turns towards koyali and Bihari who are behind
Bondita: chalto hu koyli Didi..
Chalto hu bhari babu..
And smiles to them to not show her pain leaving everyone...
She goes to Mandir of house and prays dugga ma to keep the house happy and joyful after her and to give all happiness of her to her birristra babu ..
.

.
Anirudh and bondita sit in the car and move towards the dulhousie school ..
In car
Anirudh: bondita agar Kuch BHI chiz ki jarurat ho to muje batana ..aur ha khup man lagakar padhana taki tum barrister babu bondita bano aur tark se fark Mita sako...
Aur ha Apne padhai ke sath sath apna BHI khayal rakhana samay par Khana ..
Abhi naya mohol he to thoda ajeeb lagega pr jald hi Sab tumhare dist banjayenga aur tumhe Acha BHI lagege ..
Agar padhai me koi dikkat aye to bejijak honar Apne shikshak se puchana , koi tumpe hath nhi uthayega nhi tumhe datege ..ha pr agar sharrat ki Apne dosto ke sath milkar to fir to daat padegi aur me BHI nhi bacha paunga..
..
He tries to cheer up her ..
But she is so sad that she peacefully listens him without uttering any word ...
And they arrive to the school ..
They both enter the school
Interviewer: Anirudh kya aaj bondita taiyar hai ...
Bondita aaj tum sawalo ke Jawan dogi na ?
Without saying anything she nodded her head ..
...

...
She passes the interview and the interviewer informs anirudh who is sitting outside can in that she had been selected and she will be continuing from tomorrow onwards
..
Hearing this he quickly enters the cabin for congratulating her ..
...
Interviewer: Anirudh aao bhetho.
Bondita tum kal se school join karogi aur ha tumhe bigot mehnat Karni hogi kyuki bich me school join Kar rhi ho ...
Aur ha ab tak Ka Sara abhyas tum Apne dosto se le Lena taki tum piche na reh jao ...thik hai ..
..
Anirudh tumhe to pata hi Hoga ab bondita aaj se girls hostel me rahegi aur ha vo aise Saal ke bich me aayi hai to use ho from Diya jayega use usme rehana Hoga kyuki tumhare kehne pe hamne ye interview liya hai to ise swikarna Hoga. ..
..
He asks bondita to come with her luggage and follow him ...
And he leaves to show bondita her room ...
..
As the rest students are gone for the school the hostel is empty ..
He asks to stay there and arrange her things and continue schooling from tomorrow ..