ch 32- parthal's are permitted

...........

Soon the result of matrix is going to be announced in parents meeting ...

As usual bondita tops the class making a record as it's a matrix year

Bondita by asking the permission of warden ...says payal to cook some dishes for parth parents so they can taste it ...

Payal prepares food ...and packs itand secretly sends it outside the school premises ...where parth'sand [payal's both parents are present......

Parth'sparents taste the food ...and are conviced but also say her to be perfect in future as she has only on eyear for studying all these...so they are convinced by her ...both parents have their chit chat ....

The trio group return to school ...

Parth and payal thanked bondi...

Parth....agar aaj tum nhi hoti bondi tu shayad hum hamare parents ko mana nhi pate ...

Payal... sahi kaha tum ne parth

Bondita ko jitna dhanyvad kare utna kam hai...

Bondita.... Maine jyada kuch nhi kiya bs kuch chize sikhayi hai tumhe payal...

Aur rahi baat dhnyavad ki to maje von hi chahiye ...uske badle kuch aur chahiye ...

Parth ...jo tu chahe

Payal....ha bondita bata tujhe kya chahiye ...

Bondita ....mujhe parth aur payal chahiye meri ankahri saas tak...

Mein chahti hu hamri dosti kabhi na tute agar kabhi jhagda ho bhi jaye to bhi hum dost rahe ...

I want my besties in my entire life as you too are only there with whom I can share my happiness and my grief too

Parth payal get happy ...

And the trio share a group hug....

They are promoted to next class [11 std]

Everything is changing now before the trio used to spend some time together during school intervals ,off periods but now as bondita knows at that love couple needs some time together as they had newly found love so she give them their privacy and she spends time wirth rudra or either spending time in library ...

Bondita, the girl which used to read encyclopedias , revolutionary books , newspapers has now turned towards novels , love stories and fictions ...

This year anirudh is her class teacher ...

As he is a class teacher now he doesn't get much time now ...he is now loaded with many works ...

Now after matrix there are only five girls remaining in the class they were bondita , patyal, sonali, neeta and sam ..

Sam is a new british girl of junior college of school [ as they are promoted to year after matrix they are now in junior college ]

She has recently shifted to india with her father to explore india in the mean times as her father was a general officer of british government

When first time sam sees anirudh she gets flattened on him ...and she desires to get him either by hook or by crook .

She comes to know by sonali and neeta that bondita is his favorite student as she tops the class everytime ..

She also comes to know that they talk many times rather than in classroom

She gets envy of bondita and decides to gain anirudh's attention towards her by proving herself better than bondita ..

Many days passed by...

Even first exam also ended and results are declared too...

Sam tried her best but failed to achieve the position bondita have and was holding from these years ..

Sam manipulate sonali and neeta against bondita ...

Sonali and neeta doesn't like bondita from beginning but they never played any tricks to hurt or insult her ...

But due to sam's manipulation they turned evil

Sam teched sonali and neeta how they can can harm her by being friends of her ...

How by showing friendship they can find the weak point of bondita ...

According to sam they react , they react innocent simple in front of bondita and bondita is also taken away by them in their devious ploy created by sam and they doesn't need to many days for their evil ploy..

In some days they became friends by asking her study doubts , spending time with her in libraray...

Sonali....bondita hum kitne ache dost ban gaye hai na kuch dino main...

Bondita...ha ..

Pahele muje lagta tha apko logo ko main pasand nhi hu isliye aap mujse baat nhi karte ...pr ab koi shikayat nhi hai...

Neeta ... agar aisa hai to tum hume tumhare bare main bhi batao .. tumhare family ke bare , your hobbies, your likes and dislikes everything...

Bondita ...acha thik hai..

Mere family bs meri maa hai ...

Main aur meri maa mama mami ke ghar rehete the pr mama mami ko hum boj lagte hai...

Phir mai yaha aa gayi aur ma vaha devipur me hi reh gayi...

Sonali in mind ... kitni bakwas chije bata rahi hai...

Jaldi se kam ki chiz bata de ...kitne ye na5tak kar payenge hum...

Bondita ...mujhe padhana bohot pasand ...aur koi ladka ladki me bhed bhav kare ye muje na pasand hai....

Anhd she is cutted by rudra 's voice...

Rudra ...kya hai bondu kabse dhund raha hu ...chal tuze kuch dikhana hai...project ke bare me hai ...kya in faltu ki chizo mein time pass kr rahi hai...

Rudra gives her hand for standing as she is sitting on library bench ...

She too forward her hand ...when the name wriiten on her hand "anirudh-bondita" gets seen by sonali and smiles evilly

Thinking that she find what she wanted ...

.............

Guys are you not liking the story ....

I am not getting expected votes and comments
..

Please do votes and comments...

Or else I had upload next chapters after two to three days ...

Your  comments and votes are motivation for me ..they inspire me ...

Your responses only lead the writer ( me ) to write story further with interesting facts and mysteries...

...

I assure no one's comment will be left of reply or will be disagreed...

I will try my best to fullfill everyone's suggestions for story...

So please do vote and comment...

And if you are getting bored of story so please inform me that too...then I will try to change the track ....

Next tracks is of revelation of Anirudh and bonditas relation ...

Give your valuable comments...
.........,...................,.