ch 39 anirudh and bondita

....

Bondita arrives ...

Anirudh and rudra are just lost in her ...

Everyone is staring her as she is looking stunning in her new attire ...

Bondita has weared the long pink gown, with net sleeves upto her elbow .

Guys do some assumptions please...

Hairs are tied in a loose bun reaching upto the neck...

Flowers embedded on the upper crust of the bun making the bun look prettier than ever ...

No makeup she had putted upon but still she is being looking simple and classy...

Broad earings stick to her ear and bracelet in ohe hand and the other hand with a single broad diomand bangle[ kada ] is just matching her attire and making her look beautiful like a princess...

The girl which is always seen in Indian outfits or sometime for simple western outfit was just looking gorgeous in her new attire of her ...

Everyone was stun with this and is just staring her beauty ...

Payal too arrives with a saffron gown with small sleeved , with open hairs and a watch on her hand and other hand is empty...

..

Rudra and parth rushes towards them ...

Rudra ...bondita tu aaj bohot sundar lag rahi hai...

Payal... iska matlavb main sundar nhi lag rhi hu kya...hmmm

Rudra ...are nhi nhi ...mera mtlab von hi tha

Vo to maine kabhi bondita ko asie dress me nhi dekha isliyemere muh se nikal gaya

Payal... just chill...I am joking

Mujhe pata hai bondita sachem sabse sundar dikha rahi rahe ...

Aur vo western outfits pehenti nhi hai isliye aaj tak kisne use aise nhi dekha hai ...

Parth ....tum bhi sundar lag rahi ho ...

Rudra .... Ha payaltum sachem sundar lag rahi hoisliye toh dekho parth kabse tumhe hi dekhe jar aha hai...

Parthal[parth and payal] blush on rudra's comment

While bondita and rudra laugh at them...

Bondita's eyes are searching for her biristra babu ...

And she finally sees him talking with teachers ...

She adores him...

Anirudh is wearing a blue tuxedo and in a formal attire ...

As usual gelled hairs, and watch in one hand and looking handsome ....

Soon announcement is done ...