ch 29- bondita's breakdown

Bondita is sitting in the corner of the garden rembering everything and weeping baly when she sees anirudh out of staff room ...and she gets up and runs in full speed she has ...

Anirudh too see her running before she could reach to him he too starts walking towards the garden ...

As soon as bonditas reaches to him in the garden she hugs him tightly ...

Anirudh on seeing her condition understands that something worst had taken place and he takes her to staff room as it was empty and no one was there ...he lshuts the door and asks her what had happened ...why is she crying...

Bondita doesn't able to control thos time spoke out everything from start and narrates him the whole incident and how rudra had saved her ...

She also tells that if rudra hadn't arrived on time then may be suresh had might be succeded in his plan . she also explains him how she had fought first but this time he tricked her by the use of the fumes of lab ...and she become weak..

Anirudh on listening everything gets angry...his anger has no limits now ...and he stood up to leave to punish the culprit

But crying bondita holds his hand and

Says " I need you"

Anirudh on listening to bondita comes and hugs bondita tightly giving her all the peace and calmness in his embrace ...

He understands that it is better to be with bondita first and he can punish him later on ...

He calms her down and takes her to hostel...

He asks warden to take care of her ..

Warden on seeing bondita whose face has become dull and eyes are red and became puffy by crying hard and the angry look of anirudh understands the situation as bondita is brave child who can fight against anything warden doesn't need time to understand the situation

Warden asks anirudh who had done it ..

Anirudh narrates everything to her and was about to leave when warden from behind says him to punish him severely for his deeds and to make bondita cry ...

Anirudh nods to her and leaves..

After he arrives to classroom to inform payal first that she is not in lab now and had left for hostel as she was not well and asks to take her holdings to hostel with her ...

He also searches for rudra in classroom as bondita had told him that she asked rudra to continue the class but he doesn't find him in the class ..

He goes towards the lab but he doesn't find suresh too in the lab ...

He returns to office to know whether he had taken leave or not but is shocked to know that he is being fired half an hour ago ..

Flashback

When bondita asked rudra to leave for class he instead of going to classroom he went to office and called his grandfather and asked him to order principal to fire suresh and make him out today only from college and he also ask his grandfather to bring 4servants with him as he will need him ...

As in the that time rich persons had many privileges so their orders can't be rejected by anyone ...

As rudra was his only heir ...he never asked why ,what how,

This time too he never asked him why he wanted to out the person from college ...

As per his rudra , his grandfather arrives and says princioak to out him now ...

Principal outs him ..

Rudra asks principal that his grandfather had arrived here after so many days so can he visit outside the school and spend some time with him...

As his grandfather was also present , principal wasn't able to deny and gives him the permission ...

Flashback ends

After arriving outside school rudra asks his grandfather whether he had brought servants or not...

Grandfather nods in yes

Rudra asks the servants to find suresh and bring to nearby village which some distance far from school as he is not in proper condition due to is beating ,he will be near by ,so go and bring him fast ...

Rudra's servant bring suresh ..

Rudra asks them to hang him on the tree so that everyone can understand what will they have to suffer from if they do the same ...

Suresh asks for apology but rudra denies by saying that

Whenever a person will misbehaves with a girl he will punish him in the same way as he is now suffering from

In anger he spokes out that ...howcan I accept your apology when you touched my bondita ..how can I forgive you for making my happy bondita to sad bondita ...you should also suffer the pain my bondu is suffering from ...

{ as he says in English the villagers doesn't understand what he was saying }

Aur sabhi ko samj me ana chahiye aurat kamjor nhi hoti hai..aur uske sath bad salunki karne walo ko kya saja milni chhiye...

Rudra servents hang him...

Rudra grandfather feels proud on rudra on his thoughts ...

Rudra returns to school after bidding good bye to his grandfather...

When rudta arrives already the school day has overed so he directly rushes to his hostel...

At night ,

anirudh gets the news of a man hanged on tree for misbehaving and abusing a girl...

as the man was hanged by richperson the news spread like fire

anirudh first thoughts and then decides to see the person who was hanged today...he hurriedly rushes there before the villagers throw him...

and he gets shock to see suresh hanging him on the tree ..

anirudh returns to the cottage and recalls everything and gets in thought that except him and rudra NOone knoes abut toda's incident ...

and also recalls that rudra was not present in the class when he searched him ...

he questions himself ...did rudra does this ...is he only after this?

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें