ch 33- bondita is insulted

........

Sonali informs sam about the name written on hand of bondita ...

Sonali...sam there's a name written on bonditas hand stating "anirudh bondita"
in hindi that is devnagiri language ..

Sam on listening to this gives a wide smile to sonali and plans a wicked plan her mind ...

Next day in interval time ,

Sonali....what are you going to do sam?

Sam....you just wait and watch ...

Sam goes near bondita with a gift In her hand

Sam...hi bondita ...

Bondita ....hi

Sam... I had bought a gift for you ...

Bondita ....why ...why do you bought a gift for me ?

Sam...because I want to be friend with you and I think exchanging gifts can do the work ...isn't it ?

Bondita ....yes alright [ innocently]

But I don't have any gift for you....

Sam....dont worry you can give it me later on ...

Bondita smiles...

Sam brings forward the gift asks bondita to forward her hand too..

Bondita forwards her hand ...

Sam keeps the gift in her hand but instead of sharing A smile she give a shock reaction on her face...

She shouts loudly...

Sam.... Oh my god...bondita

I thought you are a sincere obedient and loyal girl...

But see what is there on your hand ...

Hey everyone come see what bondita had written on hand ...

Sonali and neeta rush thgeir and read loudly ......

Are yaha toh "anirudh bondita "likha hua hai...

Everyone surrounds around bondita...

Sam creates ruckus of that ...

Sam... see guys this girl shows how innocent she is but see what a girl she is ...

I think she loves someone and so she had written it ...

But I thought Indian girls are not permitted to love or choose their partners then how can she

That means she might be discarded from the society and for protecting herself from society she is here in school...

See now too she is standing only that means it shows that I am right ...

This girl should feel shame on herself...but she is like ruling over everyone ...

How ashamed you are my new dearest friend ...

As anirudh is class teacher he came to know the ruckus created by sam about bondita ...he rushes hurriedly ...

Here in classroom after sam insults them ...everyone laugh upon her ...and see her disgustingly...

Sonali..mujhe to pahle se hi pata tha is ladki me kuch toh gadbad hai...

Or jaise isne rudra ko baddAl diya mujhe laga mein galat soch rahi hu..

Pr dekho ise ....ye besharam toh bachpan se hi kisi pr fida ho bethi hai...aur itna hokar bhi sabhi ke dil pr raj karne ka sochti hAI....

Sam and sonali insult her ...she on listening to her allegations gets sad and weeping silently .

Soon anirudh arrive and overhears everything said by sonali and see bondita being sad and weeping silently which is not acceptable ...

He bumps into the ruckus so that before she can insulted more he can protect her ...

Anirudh...what's going on here ...

None of you have the right to insult anyone ,...

Go to your places no need to bother what is written on her hand and what's not....

And yes no one joins school for protecting from society they join it for education which can bring the society o new path and show them the right way

And education is right of everyone...

Bondita feels disappointed by everything ..

She thinks that may be anirudh will scold her as he had scold her when she had written it on her hand ....

She thinks that he might feel ashamed of me ....this thought neither allow her to concentrate nor to be comfortable at school...

After the school day over

she is at the same window remembering everything that held today in class and with the same thoughts repeating again and again in her mind ...

where as here anirudh is also sad on what happened ...and he too cry on remembering how vbondita the gorl who answers to every question whether it is of education or society was quiet and had become silent ...

the moment when she was weeping silently was disturbing him ....

And he too feel the pain of her

Payal on seeing bondita was going to calm her or pacify her but warden stop her by saying that she needs tobe alone...

Next day ..

Bondita doesn't attend the school and handover a leave application in the hands of payal ...

Payal tries to console bondita to ciome up and join thye school but fails and leaves to school with the leave letter handed by bondita ...

After receiving the leave letter from payal of bondita ...anirudh feels guilty for not been with her when she needed him the most ......

He remembers the day when he said that he will be her in every situation ..." chaha to andhere me sath nhi deti pr me anirudh roy choudhari andhakar mein bhi iska sath dunga "

...

sorry everyone  for this short chapter...