ch14- fire in the room

One day when everyone was busy performing their lab practicals in science lab  some unknowing incident take place ...

In chemistry lab ..
.

Teacher was explaining the students with their respective practicals but

When teacher was explaining Sonali her practical ..
she was busy in curling her hair with her hands ....
Noone was their with them except they two

Teacher was busy explaining and didn't pay attention towards her is she listening or not as she teacher had to o explain the whole class their experiments...

All start to perform

Every one is performing their own practical given by the teacher ...
...

Sonali doesn't remember what teacher had told her to add on solution to perform her experiment ...

And she adds the solution which in front of her ...but actually it is not for her

It was the exact opposite which lead to fire in the experiment ....

This horrified her and she was not able to speak up ...as teacher would scold her ...

In no time all solutions gained fire and ...

Whole lab has captured fire ...
Everyone rush out ...

Seeing the dangerous fire when rush out ...

Even bondita Parth and payal makes everyone out before then and they too move outside ....

But after reaching out bondita looks around she feels something left ...she suddenly recall that rudra hadn't come out yet

bondita searches everywhere for rudra but she didn't find him and she confirms that he is stuck in the lab yet ...

She without thinking without having any opinion rans and rushes in the burning lab ...

She gets strike that when she and Anirudh was coming to Dalhousie Anirudh had taught her when there is fire ..

Flashback

Anirudh ...bondita maanlo ki is kamre me mein aag lagi ho to tum kya karogi

Bondita ...aag and tries to hide herself below table....

Anirudh...are bondita maanlo hai nhi pr manlo ....

Ki is kamre main har tarf sirf aag hai aur sab door dhua dhua hai to tum kya karogi ...

He shows her practically....

To tum is Tarah rumal ki gilla Kar ke Apne mooh pr laga Lena aur APNI SAAS ek minute ke liya rokh Lena taki tumhe sass Lene me koi taklif na ho ..aur dhue ki wajah se  hamara dum na ghute ...

Bondita ...thik hai main hamesha yad rakhungi

Flashback ends

Everyone gets shocked on her sudden reaction and call her but she doesn't stop and enter the lab .

Before entering she gets herself wet and put on a wet handkerchief on her face as mask to prevent from the smoke ...

She found out rudra with breathing heavily as if he is struggling to breath ..
She takes him outside by keeping his hand on her shoulder before it's too late

Anirudh comes to know about the incident and upon learning that bondita had ran into burning lab he gets worried and rans towards the lab where everyone are standing after coming out from the lab ...

Before he enter the lab to save bondita ...the lab teacher pulls Anirudh and asks him not to do so they had call for  help to extinguish and in some time they are arriving ...

but Anirudh is becoming more  restless now as he cannot go to save his bondita ....