ch24- Anirudhs possieveness (2)

Soon they reach their destination

Teacher ask them to move in their respective hotel rooms..given by their respective class teacher..

Teacher announces that after keeping your luggagges n your rooms and getting fresh n up all have to gather in the garden which is in front of hotel hall room ..

There only they will have today's dinner...

Everyone leaves with their luggagges..

After some time when everyone gathers on the ground it was late  evening and sun set and already darkening of sky had started ..

Some students fire a bonfire in the middle and all students sit rounding it ...
Teachers are also present behind them..

Waiter in nforms that they have to wait for some time ..as they are large in number so they need some more time for preparing dinner..

Everyone was getting bored ...so one boy hurriedly rush to his room and bought a guitar ...and starts to play it ...

He plays it nicely and every one is enjoying ..

Bondita in the deep music gets lost and starts humming...( Gun gunana )

As soon as her humming starts everyone is looking at her but she doesn't know it as she was closing her eyes and feeling the music ...

The song stops and bondita comes back to reality ..
Everyone claps ..
She doesn't understand why everyone is clapping seeing her...

Teacher...bondita , ek gana to Banata hai ..Jo tum abhi abhi gun guna rahi thi vo BHI sine ki icha he MERI ...
Gaogi na .

She feels embarrassed but react like that and nods in yes ..

The same boy starts to play guitar 🎸 again..

And bondita starts singing. And while singing she is gazing Anirudh and he is also staring her ..as like both are talking with their eyes...

Aaja tujko mithi pukare ,

Pukare Chand sitare,

Aaja ke yeh desh hai tera,

Isko gale laga re,

Yahi hai pyar tera Jo ,

Yahi hai rishte saare,

Jaa Yaha pe ek nayi rah Banaye

Thodi andhere banega savera

Rishta tera Mera
Rishta tera Mera
Rishta tera Mera
Rishta tera Meraaaaaaaa..

Everyone claps for her

Bondita smiles to everyone

As soon as bondita finishes and claps loud is fainting ...

Anirudh starts humming and seeing him humming the boy plays his guitar 🎸...

Anirudh looking into bonditas eyes ...starts singing...

Rashmo Ka shor bada hai,

Inse sab hai darate,

Ek aisi mashaal jala ke ,

Bhed mit Jaye saare,

Thaam Kar mere haath ko ,

Kadam sang badha le ,

Chal Yaha se saath me chalaang, hum lagaaye