ch 34- bondita confess

.....

Bondita at hostel was alone as everyone had already left for school that is jr. collge

Warden sees her upset and alone peeping out of window which was near her bed ..

Warden rushes to her

She asks her what happened and says that sharing will lighten her heart ..

Warden... kya hua beta ...tu itni udas kyu hai

Mujhe bata shayd teri pareshani ka hal ho mere pas aur nab hi hua tera man halaka ho jayega ..

Dil pe bhoj lene se acha mujse baat kar ...

Teri masi hu na mein phir ..bata kya hua he...

Bondita....masi kal jab mein school gayi thi tab interval mein......

She narrates everything happened in the school ...

Warden ....bs itna sa hi to hua na beta ..

Waise pata hai tujhe bondita ...

God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers ...

Ab muje to is nam ke piche ka raaj nhi pata aur na hi mein tujse puchungi pr muje apni beti pr vishwas hai vo aise nhi hai...

Aur rahi baat jo sam sonali ne tere sath kiya uski...to beta tuje mujbut banana hoga ...aaj yaha pr mein hu ya teachers hai jinki vajah se tu bach gayi pr ye samaj apne hi banaye niymo pr chalta hai ..aur tujhe inse ladhana hoga

Itna mujbut banana hoga ki agar koi tere bare me kuch kehana bhi chahe to sau [100] baar soche

Aur yu mayus hookar baith jana mujabuti ki nishani nhi hai..ye to kkayaro ki nishani he ...

Aage kabhi bhavishya mein tere sath aisa kuch ho aur waha pr tera sath dene wala koi na ho to bs meribbaate yad karke apne liye ladhana..

Mujhe pata hai bondita tum bohot himmati ho ...pure samaj aur duniya se ladhne ki takat rakhti ho isliye tumhe tumhari takat ka andaja karwa rhi hu ...

Bondita smiles to her and hugs her ...

Warden... cha lab fresh ho ja ...

Meri beti aise mayusi aur udas me bheti rahe ye muje acha nhi lagta ...

Warden leaves

Bondita too feels that warden was correct and she should be strong to stand for herself as she will now have to face such things in her entire life as she is going against the society ...

Next day when bondita arrives ...

Sam... see this shameless girl still came ..

Bondita ...who given you the right to call me shameless..

I adidnt answer you yeaterday because I want to know yow much illsicked you are ...

You are a british girl who lived her life in freedom but still you are narrow minded person sam..

Sam ...hey you don't go my ...cutted by bondita ..

Bondita ...now you understand how it feels when someone is insulted in front of whole class ...

This is the reason why I was quiet yesterday...

But for your questions of yesterday I had answers which will give to you today...

Yes the persons name which is written on my hand is my love ...

I love him from bottom of my heart ...

And this name I had witten because it gives me the strength to fight against everything wrong with anyone or everyone ...

I had written it because whenever I will need him I can fel him by touching the name I had on my hand ...

And sam how can you say love is wrong and society had discarded me ...

When in your country iits okayto love somebody , am I right sam ?

This makes sam angry and she decides to investigate about bondita by the means of her father who is a general of british government ...

On the other hand rudra's heart broke into pieces

But still he decides to be with her..

Rudra to himself ...

Bondita I know you love somebody else but still I will love you through my entire life whether I might move on too but still you will be first love ..i will be there when you will need me the most ...

Days pass by ...

Parth payal bondita are enjoying their free period ...when payal shares that her father wants that she should get married after her intermediates and stop further education ...

And as parth's parents had not given any decusion of marriage ..is is worried ..yes they are permitted or the parents are conviced for their marriage but still she is worried ...

Parth also shares that he is going abroad for some years may be it will take 8 or may be 10years to return to India ...as for his doctorate studies he had to go abroad ..

After listening to both ...

Bondita laughs making parth and payal confuse...

They botgh ask her why she is laughing ...

She replies them that they are lucky that both has their solutions in the problem itself ...

She replies that both ask their parents to get you married after 12 and this make parrth get companion there for chore too and payal's father's wish will also be fulfilled ...after shifting to abraod payal can continue her studies there as they were alone there no problems or questions will arise futher ...

...

Payal and parth give a wide smile and say bondita that she is only key for every problem and the trio share a group hug....

..

Soon teacher announces for annual coming ...

And the teacher is non other than anirudh ...as he is class teacher this year ..
...
.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Hi guys
I am not getting enough votes and comments ...
Are you not liking it...
Votes 50+
Comments 20+

Till then
Bye ...
Love you all 😘😘😘
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥