ch 31 - bondita as a teacher

.....

Bondita from the very next day teaches how to cook in hostel kitchen with the help of warden ...

Soon everyone comes to know that bondita is teaching payal how to cook ...

Other girls laugh upon bondita and payal...but bondita ask payal to not pay attention upon it ...

Due to girls chit chat everyone of school comes to know about the trios ..

Everyone comes to know that parth and payal love each other and want to marry each other ...

And they had asked their parents too and parths parents has a condition for marriage between parth nd payal ...

They also come to know bondita is helping in the condition putted by parths father about sincere housewife who knows how to cook and how to pray and do household chores ...

All comes to know that bondita is teaching payal how to cook in the hostel 's kitchen

Soon anirudh also comes to know about it and he gets angry on learning that bondita is helping them to get marry but he doesn't know that she had convinced boths parents for their marriage after they get mature not now ...

He thinks that what he doesn't want that is child marriage , bondita is supporting them whether it is intentionally or unintentionally .......

On next day

Anirudh doesn't give bondita the decent smile and wish which he used to give her everyday with wishing her good morning .and he ignores bondita..

Bondita understands that something has happen that is the reason why anirudh is not giving her attention he used to give her everyday .....

She finds an oppturnity when there,s no one in the class after interval bell ranged ..

[ as parth and payal are noe a couple ...after bondita learning about it ..give them their privacy ..and very few times only she joins them now for intervals ...she now enjoys her intervals with rudra..]

She informs rudra before the bell rang that she will join late for lunch as she had some work and she had to discuss something with teacher

After everyone leaves the room bondita goes towards annirudh ...

Bondita ...sir aap mujhe ignor kyu kar rahe rahe , aaj subah bhi wish nhi kiya mujhe

Anirudh ....acha to tumh eye samaj aya ki mein tumhe ignore kar raha hu ..pr ye nhi samaj aya ki kyu kar raha hu...In harsh tone

Bondita ....sir mujhe kais epata chale gaki aap mujse kyu naraj hai ...ap khud hi bata dijiye na ...

Anirudh ....acha tumhe nhi nhi pata ...thik hai mein hi batata hu ...

Mujhe nhi laga tha ki tum galat chijo me sath dogi

Muje laga tumhe mene jo tumhe salo pehele sikhaya tha vo tumhe samaj aaya tha ...pr nhi tum togalat hi rah chunti aayi ho hamesha ..

Tumhe pata hai na humne hamara rishta kyu thoda tha ...pphir tum payal aur parth ko samjane ke bajay unka sath kaise de sakti ho ...

Bondita ...sir muje pata hai hamare rishta humne kyu thoda tha aur maine payal aur parth ka sath diya kyuki mujhepata hai vo ek dusre se sach me commited hai ...

Aur isi commitment ke liye I am helping them to step forward in their life ..

Anirudh ....that means you still think you are right ...

Then its okay ..i don't need any justification from yu now ...just leave ..

He doesn't let her speak further ...but as she was not leaving he himself leave from classroom ...which upsets both of them ..

A Month pass by ...when anirudh neither listen to him nor paid any attention but as a student he always instruct her if he needed only then ...

Bondita tried hard to convince him and tell him the whole truth but she failed as when she goes towards him for telling truth he leave the placedoentletting her complete ...

Soon class teacher announce the coming of annuals ...

Bondita gets an idea struck into her brain to convince anirudh ...

Bondita ask rudra and other classmates that they should do something new this time in the annual ...

She states that they can perfrom a love drama at state where everyone will have a role he wanted .....

Everyone gets happy about her idea of performing a drama on stage ..

She asks everyone to join her for convincing principal for the drama show ..

Principal on listening to bondita gets happy as it's a new idea and can bring knowledge about love and customs to other children..

He allows them for drama in the annuals and he also says that this drama will be a secret upto annual...

Bondita writes a lovestory of teenagers and at end she writes the conversation held at matrix result day wher she convinced both parents for their maiage after they become mature ...

On annuals day,

Bondita and everyone perform the drama ...

After watching the drama ...anirudh realizes what bondita wants to say to him but he thought that she is justifying herself ...

After tehdrama overs and thehokiday if annual overs ...

Anirudh meets bondita ...

Anirudh....mujhe maaf kardo bondita ..[ by holding his ears by his hands ]

Maine tumhari baat nhi suni ...

Agar sun leta to itne din tumse naraj nhi rehna padata ...

Mujhe laga tum bal vivah ko badhavade rahi ho aur isi vajah se ye sab ho gaya ...

Bondita .... Maine apko maaf kiya ...

Aur rahi baat itne din naraj rehne ki baat na karne ki toh agle saal ke bad toh aisi hi baate hongi hamare bich jab mujhe barriestry ki padhai karne London jana honga ...

Anirudh on listening to her gets depressed but doesn't show it as he thinks that if she comes to know that he will miss her a lot then her courage to leave him and her own country will get low And this may affect that she deny to leave for London..

He gives smile to her ...

....

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Feel free to comment and vote ..

Suggest your views ...

And shower your love by votes ..

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥