chapter 2

At evening when everyone arrives they see the girl dressed in simple sari looking sad sitting ..

( At that time girls are taken to schools but some richest people used to send their daughters for their intermediate schooling )

After seeing her suddenly a girl rushes to her and touches sari and begins to laugh ..
..
( As they belongs to richest families they used to wear skirts and top ..in that era it was called as medi and Kurta )
..
She says ...
Dekho ise ab aise log aayenge Yaha padhne ab yehi dekhna bacha tha jab aise gharib log padhne likhne lage..
They try to make fun of her ..laugh at her ..
But as they see after much time of insulting too no response was coming they all leave her laughing ..and saying ..
..

Chalo Sab ye to Yaha Apne Ghar ki chodne ke dukh se hi nhin nikali abhi tak ...they all laugh and move to their respective beds
( In that time in hostels ...
There are separate beds but not separate rooms ...)
..
..
In this girls group one girl was not laughing or insulting her but actually watching her seeming to be understand the situation of bondita ...
Everyone left bondita the girl too ..
...
..
At mid night when everyone was in deep sleeps bondita was looking from a window ..or I should say the memories of enjoying dinner and. Then going to sleep in her room was reminding to her which does not let her sleep ...
..
..
The same girl who was watching her got awake and see her in lost situation and comes near to bondita

Girl :
Tum soyi nhi itni Raat ho gyi hai ..
Kal school BHI to Jana hai na ..
..
After getting no reply she was about to leave as thought that bondita might not in the situation to answer her ..
...
..
Bondita : Mera nam bondita hai ..
Tumhara nam kya hai ..
..
Girl : after getting reply she stops moving and turns towards her and says ...
Mera nam payal hai ...
Tumhe bigot yad as rhi hai na Ghar ki ..

Bondita : ha ..
Tumhe mein ajeeb nhi lagi Jaise sab ko lagi sab muj pr has Rahe the pr tum nhi hasi ..
..
Payal: Isla MATLAB tumne muje Dekha tha ...
Mujhe to laga tum udaas ho isliye kisike prashno Ka Jawan nhi de rhi ho ...
Pr ha muje tum bilkul BHI ajeeb nhi lagi ..
Mujhe tum bohot pyari ..sansakri aur thodi si udaas lagi ...
..
And she smiles to her so that she cheers up
..
Bondita: ha mein udsaas thi isliye kisike sawalo Ka koi jawab nhi Diya Maine ...
Vaise mujhe BHI tum bohot Pasand Ayi ..
..
Kya tum mujse dosti krogi payal ?
..
Payal: ha kyu nhi ...
..
Pr ab so jao kal school hai hum kal bohot sari baatein karnge ..tum Apne bareme muje batana mein BHI batungi ...

Bondita : pr muje mind nhi aa rahi hai ..
Isliye Yaha khdi hu muje Ghar ki yad as rhi hai ..

Payal: Isla to ek hi ilaj hai bistar pr let ke yad Karo taki tumhe lage tum ghr par ho .....
..
Kal uthna BHI Hoga na ..
Waise warden mam datati hai Der se jagne pr isliye abhi tumhe BHI Sona Chahiye ...nhi to pehele din hi tumhe daat pad jayegi...
..
..
Bondita and smile each other and go to bed ..
Giving a start to a friend ship