Ch 45 in london

...
Soon In two to three days the trio reached at the port of London...
The trio departed from the ship and move out from the port...

Bondita was going to take the taxi for hostel when both Parth and payal stoped her...

Payal...Tu ye taxi kyu le rahi hai..

Parth ...ha Bondi Tu hamare sath chal rhi hai to ...ye taxi kyu

Bondi...ha mein tumhare sath to chal rhi Hu...bas Saman hostel Rakh Kar aa jaungi...

Parthal ( both )...nhi Tu hostel mein nhi rukegi...

Parth..kya ab hame paraya Kar Diya ...

Bondi ....nhi Parth aisa nhi hai ..
Main tumhare sath nhi reh Sakti tumhari abhi abhi nayi Shadi hui hai ...
How could I interrupt your privacy..

Payal..kya ...
Acha ab hame privacy degi Tu...

Parth...Sahi keh rahi hai payal...
Bondi Tu hamare sath hi rahegi ...
MERI behen jaisi MERI sabse pyari dost aur Tu to sab pehle se janti thi na to privacy kis chiz ki...

Aur Baba be Jo Ghar liya hai vo bhoht bada hai to privacy bhi ho jayegi ..

Payal...ha aur Tu abhi Kuch nhi bolegi nhi to mein papa ko phone Kar dungi samji..

Bondita ...thik hai ...thik hai.
Chal rhi Hu ...

All the trio went to the house ...
They get fresh n up...

As after buying the house Parths father had puted a care taker upto their arrival and on tomorrow morning he will be quitting...

All the trio had the dinner and Bondi take leave from them and goes towards the hone and calls him ...

Anirudh
..hello.

Bondita...hello ..
Birristra babu mein Hu bondita..

Anirudh..
Tum pohoch gyi ...
Acha hostel mein sab thik that hai na ..

Bondita. - nhi birristra babu mein hostel me nhi Hu...mein Parth aur payal ke Ghar Hu vo bohot zid Kar Rahe the to Yaha hi unke sath rehene aa gayi ....

Anirudh ...thik hai..
To phir ab isi number pr call Kiya karunga ..
Vaise Kuch BHI lage to muje batana ...
Aur aaj thak gyi hogi na ..jao so jao...

Bondita ...ji
Good night barriester babu...

Soon the days are passing by...

Bondita daily calls Anirudh stating her actions and works of the days...
...
Soon her college get started and get regulared....

As passing days daily phone call turned to 4 calls within a week...then turned to to 2 calls per week ...and now it's a single call of week ...
Both get habituated of it ...

Here in tulsipur
Anirudh had determined to get the worsen situation of house to be changed but he failed and he too get habituated of it ....
He joined law firm ..
He now get busy in his barriestery work...
..
Soon some months pass by...
...
Now bondita has made friends ...
Specifically two best friends ...name Arya bhalla and Peter Williams...

With Passing days their bond was getting stronger ..
.

The trio Parth payal and bondita used to get to college together and then get seperated on the entrance door towards their their facility as in same college there are all facilities..
..

Payal and bondita both used to prepare breakfast every day or I should say they used to do all chores equally...

One day...