ch 28 - rudra's anger

...

After two days , lab techer is on leave this makes suersh get an opptunity ...

According to suresh's plan , he sends an message through student to call her in lab ...

Student ....bondita tumhe lab maine lab teacher ne bulaya hai ...vo keh rahe the kam hai tumse ...

Bondita ....thik hai mein jati hu ...aise bhi abhi ye off period he ...

Bondita leaves by informing payal that she will come back soon ...lab teacher had called her ...

As suresh is a lab assistant teacher he knows which fumes of solution can make person dizzy and lose their consciousness

He already fill the room with the fumes and bondita comes and enters the lab room he quickly locks the room from outside so that the fumes cannot escape from the room and show its effect on her ....

as he knows how much time the fumes need to act on a person...he waits outside the room so no one can open the room and his plan does work ...

inside lab room ,

bondita is started to feel dizzy and is losing her consciousness ..

being a practical and intelligent girl ...she hurriedly rushes to door but seeing door locked from outside she goes to the tap present in the lab ...and washes her face or hardly splashes water on her face for recovering through dizziness and regain losing consciousness ...

she tries her best to regain power she is losing as she is losing consciousness but failed but due to her efforts and the water she splashed the fumes now doesnot showing any effect on her and she is in the same condition that was before splashing water but the entered fumes had made so weak that she can defend herself .

here rudra on not seeing bondita in classroom inquires about her to payal....

Rudra....payal bondu kaha hai..

Payal...bondita lab main gayi hai...

Koi aaya that vo bata raha tha ki lab teacher ne use bulaya hai ...

To bondita off period hone ki wajah se chali gayi ...

Thodi der pehele hi gaye hai kuch 5-10 minute pahele

Rudra ...thik hai

Rudra goes to office for some work and comes to know that lab teacher is on leave ...

He thinks for a while ...and understand that something is wrong ...

From last 10 min she is in lab ..and if there's no teacher then must be she is in trouble ...that's the reason she hasn't return yet ...

He rushes towards lab ...

Upto here ,suresh had enteredthe room and locked it from inside and goes near to her ...

She tries to run but he helds her hand and pushes her on the ground which makes her weaker now...

Still she stands before he rushes towards her ...he tries to come close to her when she throws equipments on him so that she can hurt him and get time to run from there but due to dizziness her aims doesn't go perfect and he protects himself and laughs ...

Suresh...maine kaha tha tumhe mujhse lkoi nhi bacha sakta phir bhi tum kyu itni fadfada rahi ho...

Shant raho mein main tumhe bilkul bhi dard nhi hone dunga ...

And gives an evil smile to her ...

He comes near her hold her from shoulders and is about to kiss her when she pushes him with all his force she had but her all efforts go in vain ... her push doesn't let him lose his grip of him on her ...and in anger he again pushes her on ground and is trying molest her but rudra helds his collar and throws him away of bondita ...he beats him upto he gets half dead due to pain ...he then makes bondita stand as she has no power so she wasn't able to get up from the position she was in ...

Flashback

After coming towards the lab room he searches bondita everywhere but he doesn't find her ...

At last when he was leaving from there he listens the sound of cracking equipments and he rushes towards the room and finds that it is locked from inside .....

As he was the boy who use to terrify everyone , he knows how to open the room when it is locked by inside by the help of knife he always carry as his grandfather has told him to carry it always with him ....

He opens the door with the help of knife and when he enters he sees suresh forcing himself on bondita ...

Flashback ends

now breathing heavily in lack of oxygen ...and the fumes she inhaled .

rudra takes bondita to garden as she needs fresh air and oxygen to overcome everything...

after she comes to normal ...and rudra makes her drink water ...she remembers the recent incident and is weeping silently without noise

rudra tries to calm her down by saying that he will be with her everytime she needed ...and the person will be punished and this incident will never come out as he will take care that suresh will be punished without letting her name out ...

he says her that she is fine now and she is as pure as water ..

he tries to calm down by saying she needs rest and she should forget everything ..

bondita doesn't respond to any of his statement but she asks him to let her be alone and to go and attend the periods going on so that he can give her the notes ...

he understands that she wants to be alone ...so without saying anything he leaves her alone by thinking that that she is quiet right and I should respect her decision...