ch15- rudra and bondita become friends

She comes out with rudra ...rudra is still  suffocating

The teacher order the lab assistants to bring water when she sees bondita approaching with rudra..

Lab assistant brings water  and the two are given water to drink and are taken to medical room where they are checked

While all these Anirudh was with them but doesn't say anything as the doctor is checking them and all teachers are standing near by them surrounding them ......

Doctor tells everyone that nothing is serious and bondita had rescued rudra in time ..and rudra will be all fine ...in some time ...

Doctor appreciates bondita on her knowledgeable act to wet herself and apply wet mask ...
Which made her stay well in the smoke too and she recued him ....in time

Doctor ask everyone to leave except the two ...so as to get th fresh air to breath and they may come to the normal phase ...

Everyone was to leave but Anirudh ask doctor whether he can stay with them ...as they are alone ...
And doesn't want them to be alone ...

Doctor nods his head and too leave

Rudra goes to window as he is still little bit suffocating...

As soon as rudra approaches window ..Anirudh hurriedly goes and sits near bondita and asks her ..

Anirudh...bondita tum thik to ho na ..Kahi chot nhi lagi hai na

Bondita..sir abhi to doctor bata ke Gaye ki main thik Hu ...
Muje koi chot nhi lagi hai..
Muje Aapne Jaise sikhaya tha Maine vaise hi Kiya aur aaj Kisi ki Jaan bacha li...

Anirudh ..bondita ..I am proud of u ..tumhe yad thi MERI di hui Sikh...

Pr bondita tum aag mein kyu gayi kisko bata deti Yaha pr sab the na teacher the lab assistants the phir ...
Agar tumhe Kuch ho jata to
...
Dhyan rakha Karo na bondita

Bondita ..... barriester babu..he Yaha pr isliye daat Rahe hai ...
Agar sir hote to shabaashi dete ..
..

Anirudh ..bondita ab aage se dhyan rakhna aur ha Kuch Karne se pahele Soch na aur phir Karna ...
Kisi help Lena pr aise akele mat Samana Karne ko kade hojana ..
..
Aur ab koi prashna nhi ...
Shanthi se betho .

Bondita nods in yes

Anirudh.. bondita tum Puri Gili ho
Tumhe thand lag ragi hogi na aur aise kaise is kapdo mein rahogi ...

While Anirudh was speaking .. assistant interrupts them ..

Assistant.....sir aaj principal sir holiday announce Kar Diya hai SAbhi ke liye teachers aur students dono ke liye ...aap Inge Yaha se le ja sakte mein school ke rooms lock kr ATA  Hu   phir ye karunga tak tak aap Inge niche le jaiye ..

Anirudh nods in yes and asks bondita and rudra to join him ...

He holds bonditas hand in right hand and rudras Hand in left hand
And comes out of the school as they only present upto yet rest others had departed ...

Fire had been extinguish but the incident was horrific so I let have every one a holiday for today ...explains principal who was waiting outside of school gate for him and the two ..

Assistant also arrives and the all four departed ..

Anirudh....sir kya mein bondita ko hostel chod Sakta Hu ...
Aur assistant sir rudra ko Uske hostel chod denge ...

Principal...okay my child ..both take of the two ..
.
Bondita rudra take rest today we will meet tomorrow...

Anirudh takes bondita to her hostel room ..