chapter 3

Here Anirudh had reached tulsipur remembering all the moments between them all the way ..
How she used to talk , scold , blow her face when becomes upset ..
..
He arrives late night and there's no one in house ...
..
He just went to kitchen...
....
...

As soon as he entered he remembers the day of his marriage anniversary when he angrily told the truth of the marriage but still when returned haveli late night ...
Bondita was waiting for him to have dinner and she also had left her dinner as her pati babu had not have it ...
..
He sadly comes out drinking water only ...
..
..
The next morning..

Bondita has awaken so early as she used to wake up early and do Aarti ..
..
Payal : wah bondita tum to jaldi uthkr taiyar bheti ho ..
Muje to laga kal ki aaj muje tumhe uthana padega kyuki tum kal Raat Der soyi ...
..
Bondita : muje subh uthne ki aadat hai ..
..
...and smiles to her
..
After having breakfast ...
Bondita and payal get ready and move to school ...
..
As she is new in the class every one was watching her ..
Teacher asked her to introduce herself in the class ...
..
Bondita : Mera nam bondita ...( She was about to speak Anirudh Roy Choudhury but stopped remembering the broken marriage )...
..
One boy : are ise to apna nam tak nhi Lena ATA ya shayd vo BHI yad nhi ..
And starts laughing loudly ...
This comment made everyone laugh upon her except two in the class on was payal and the other was Parth
...
Parth was the talented boy in the class who always score best and every one wants to be his friend but his nature is silent. he never talks with anyone and is always busy with his studies ...
..
..
He just adore her as she is seeming to be innocent cute girl who is may be sad ..
..
Teacher : stop it every one...
Let her speak ..
..
Bondita continued Mera nam bondita das hai ...
Mein devipur se hu ...
..
Teacher : bondita say something about your goals ..I want to listen it ..
..
Bondita : muje barrister banana hai ...
..
..
Everyone started laughing at her again ...
And the same boy who commented before again commented that ..
Ab ye barrister banegi...
Jise apna nam tak thik se bolna nhi ATA go kya barrister banegi
iske Jaise ladki agar barrister banane lagi to court main to hasi thitholi ke Siva Kuch nhin hoga ...
And laughed with everyone again ...
...
..
Teacher : shut up rudra .. use APNI baat Puri Karne do ...

..
Rudra was an arrogant michevious boy in the class ..
He used to comment and disturb whole class ..
He was like the don of the class having a group of buys whose leader was the one and only rudra..
..
..
Bondita : muje barrister banana isliye nhi ki mein court me dalile de saku ya majak Ka Patra Bani ( angrily looking towards rudra )
Pr isliye taki chote Soch vale insano ki ya Tu Kahu ki chote Soch vale mardo ke bata saku ki ladki Kisi Kam me piche nhi hai ...
Ye dikha saku ki agar aurat chahe to dugga chahe to sarswati aur chahe to nyay ki Devi BHI ban Sakti ...
Me chahti hu ki jab mein barrister ban jau to death ladki ko padhne likhne Ka adhikar ke sath sath unke gharwalo ki BHI Soch mein sudhar la pau ..
Aur ye San tabhi ho Sakta hai jab khud ek ladki SAbhi bandhano se Nikal kr khud ek barrister bane aur Saman me badlav la sake ...
..
Teacher gets highly impressed by her Answers
..
Teacher starts clapping and seeing her clapping parth and payal join her ..
But rest of the students neither clap nor comment or say anything ..
..

.
Seeing Parth clapping for bondita ..the girls who insulted her yesterday in hostel gets jeolous of her ....as they tried many time to be friend with the smart and classy boy of the class none other than Parth but he never put attention towards them ..
Where as without any efforts he was impressed by bondita ..

..
Here in RC haveli
After getting awake and freshn up ...
Anirudh starts to call bondita for his morning coffee as she used to give him every day in time ...but today there was no coffee in his room so thinking that may be she had forgotten so he calls her for coffee ...
But koyli arrives there with coffee
Which reminds him that he had  taken bondita to dulhousie school...

..
Anirudh : koyli tum jao ...
Ye coffee mej pr Rakh do ..
..
Koyli : hi chote Malik ..
Chote Malik apko bahu Rani ji ki bohot yad as rahi hai na ...
..
Anirudh: ha ..
Pr mein Apne swarth ke liye use Kisi musibat me nhi Dal Sakta ...
Vi MERI jimmedari hai ..use surkshit rakna Mera kartvya hai ..
..
Koyli leaves from there and Anirudh is watching the coffee which is on the table and remembers the moment when he appreciated bondita for making the best coffee he tasted ...