ch 37 - anirudh and bondita are divorcee

....

Anirudh is now had no control on his anger and speak out loudly...

Stop it everyone ...

Stop blaming her ...

...

She is actually studying here ....

If we accept it too that she has arrived here for protecting herself then what about her marks...

Didn't she can be an average student but she actually tops the class every year ...

Do you thought that you all just led her all hardwork go in vain ...

She had really work hard how can anyone judge her on her personal issue ...

She is not saying anything , doesn't mean that she is guilty ...

She is facing all allegations not because she is the culprit ...

She is the person who give happiness to everyone whether it is her family or anyone else like warden mam...

The way she had made a relation between warden mam and her , proves that she not only keeps herself happy but the persons surrounding her are all happy with her ....

And about her divorce...

She is not divorced for not giving happiness ....

She is not here for protecting herself...

..

Teacher ...anirudh how can you say like that ...

She is not speaking anything that means what sam has said is correct ...

And how can you say that she is not divorced for giving happiness..

Do you know this truth from earlier ...

If yes then why don't you told us before ....

Answer anirudh...

Anirudh ....

Yes I will give answer of every question whether it is of yours or sams ...angrily looking towards sam....

Yes I know her from beginning ...

Yes I know about her from start...

Yes I know that she is divorcee

She hadn't get divorced because she couldn't able to keep her husband happy but she divorced to make him happy ...

She get divorced so that her husband should praise her , appreciate her for her brave step in this cruel society..

She is the first girl who had get divorced and set the example for getting divorced ...

For her brave step against the society , the so called members of society could not able to bear the fact that a girl is opposing their old customs and norms so they had abandoned them not becaue she want able to become a good house wife ..

Instead she was the perfect girl who can handle her house her in laws and study at the same in an appreciable manner ...

She was an all rounder person who used to handle everything like cooking , praying, worshiping , helping her in laws in their works AND at the same time studying and achieve the top place at thye same time ...

And she is not quiet because she is guilty but the reason is I ..myself ...

[All teachers and students which are listening to them gets shock and watch him in shocking expression ...]

Yes you heard it right ...

the person for whom she is quiet is me...

I am the only person because of which she has became silent ...

Her name before divorced was "bondita anirudh roy choudhari"..

Yes I was her husband before the divorced ...

Bondita was my wife ...

And I am proud of her ...

For my happiness she had divorced with me...

I had filed a complaint against child marriages ...and appealed them for marriages should taken place when bride and bridegroom both are matured ...

The law was passed but to make the law accepted by the society it should be started from someone...

So bramho samaj appealed to me for breaking our marriage ....andi without hesitatingly said yes but on condition that if bondita agreed for divorced then only it will take place ...

And for my happiness and to give me strength in my steps for bringing changes in society she agreed without thinking it twice ...

This is the only reason why she is a divorcee ...

Ye I admit it that I only said her to not reveal it ...because I don't want that she should get fame because she was divorcee of me but she should hold her own identity by which you all know her upto today ...

The identity which described her as smart, beautiful brave girl with a kind obedient and loyal nature...

This is the only reason why I don't want her past to rule over her and may destroy her future ...

Anirudh holds her hand and she is staring him ...

Anirudh.. chalo bondita ...

He holding her hand walks towards her hostel...

Everyone also start to disappear after this shocking event...

Here ,

rudra is in unbearable pain that the person she loves is no other than anirudh sir and this is only the reason why he doesn't let him practice her with me ...

he after rushing to his room , burst out crying like a child ..

sonali in a shock that she wanted to degrade image of her in front of anirudh but landed in destroying her own image ...

but she still thinks to gain him but now without letting hi knoe that she is framing her ...whatshe had done upto today...

here parth and payal are together sitting outside from where both's hostel are nearer and can ran away when they are going to be caught ...

parth...payal bondita anirudh sir se pyaar karti hai..

payal....ha parth aur tumne dekha sir bhi bondita ke liye kuch bhi kr sakte hai...

jis prakar vo aaj bondi ke liye kade the ...sabhi ko jawab de rhe the mujhe lagta hai vo bhi use pyaar karte hai ..

aur jo insaan apne pyaar ke liye is prakar ladhe uske liye pyaar ki bhavana hona aam bat hai...

parth ... do you mean that you are falling for him too...in teasing tone

payal...how do you think so about me ...in angry tone

parth ....hey hey ...please calm down I was joking dear..

payal...yes dear I was too joking ...

both laugh and parted away towards their hostel..

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Guys today's target

Votes 55+
Comments 25+

Till then bye ...

Lots of love from the author (me)

Stay safe stay tuned 😜

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆