ch25- Anirudhs possieveness (3)

It's morning now ..

Everyone well dress up comes out ...

Teacher ask everyone to form pair ...so that they neither be lost in huge palace not they can be misguided by anyone ....

Teacher ask to pair and hold hands till they reach to the spot where they are allowed to rest for further walking...

Anirudh thinks that ..payal and bondita will pair and Parth and rudra will form pair holding hands

But it happened opposite ...

Parth holds payals hand and rudra of bondita ...this first shocks Anirudh but later he feel to be aggressive but calms himself down saying that they are just friends and  they know what to do and what not do ..now they are mature enough to understand everything....

He also thinks being rude every time is not good he will join them as their teacher in the group and guide them too...

Anirudh ask teacher that can he handle the same group with which he had travelled ..and guide them in the whole trip ..

Teacher happily nods in yes as others are enjoying their own self but Anirudh is enjoying with his group...

As rudra had already asked for an hand camera and also received it before leaving for tour from his grandfather...he brings it with him ...so that when they will be visiting the Palace they can click photos with each others ...

The four were enjoying roaming through palace where as Anirudh was behind the four and instead of enjoying the tour ...he was lost in the beauty of his bondita ...as it was a tour ..

she had wore a western outfit having top and skirt and her were open flower was putted on one side of ear that is behind the ear ..and the blowing wind is making her hair wave freely which I seeming so beautiful...

Flashback

Payal... To ye kya Kar rehi hai

Bondita.....muje laga tu samajdar hai..
Ye Kaisa prashna hai ... obviously is m my the luggage or bag...

Payal... are you serious ...

Bondita.....what do you mean by that

Payal...you are going to take saari in the trip ..are you becoming dumb ...

Bondita...what do you mean by that ...saari is a culture of our Indians and I don't think sari is weared by dumbs...

Payal...I doesn't mean so
...but every one will be there it will not seem good you should adapt to the surrounding ...if u will wear sari it will be unconlmfortable to u only ..
And I don't want to listen anulything you are not carrying any sari there ..

Bondita ...then what should I wear ...you know right that I don't have any western outfits...

Payal....why u fear when I am hear my bondu dear...

You will wear my new dresses I had bought in recent vacations ..

Bondita ..
No how could I...
They are gifted by your loved ones and ...

Payal cuts her off ...that means you are not my loved one ...
And faking to be upset ...

Bondita ...okay I am sorry ...is m ready for wearing your outfits ...

But on one condition I will be wearing it on trip only ...neither on traveling nor on nights ..

Payal....
Okay bondita madam ...who had choice before you....

Flashback ends ...
.he get lost in her and was adoring her but not in his senses that is he doesn't know that is staring her with which feeling ...but he named it as his protectiveness towards her...

All the four after reaching garden ....start clicking pictures in groups and it was clicked by no other than Anirudh ..he was happy as bondita was happy ...they all posed and clicked many pictures...

After Anirudh returned the hand camera to rudra ...

Rudra...are payal bondita ab tum dono kjade ho jao ..Bohot ho Gaya group photos ....ab Kuch aur khichte hai...

Bondita and payal pose and rudra clicks their photos too..

Same way rudra and Parth also paired for picture and photos were clicked by bondita ...

Rudra ...ab payal aur Parth ladhe ho jao ..

Soon payal and Parth also paired and clicked photo ..

Payal ...ab kya hamre hi photo nikalo ge ..chalo tun Dono khade hi jao..

Rudra in his mind...me Iska to intezaar Kar Raha tha pr khud kaise kehta ...agar bondu ko Bura lag Jat to
..pr ab jab payal be Kaha hai ..to vo koi reaction nhi degi...

Rudra and bondita pose ..
And payal clicking the photos...

Seeing them together Anirudhs anger was on high level...as they are close to each other for posing...

For bondita  they are clicking photos with having a pose

For rudra he is making memories with bondita so that he can have it when she is not with her ...

But for Anirudh nothing seemed except the two too close to each other and keeping their hands on shoulder. ..etc..

As they were clicking photos in n the garden ..due to wind ... bondits open hair get stuck in the bush they were standing near by...

Bondita is trying to remove he rbut she wasn't able to ...

Anirudh was approaching towards her but suddenly rudra moves forward approaches to her...and trys to remove. Her hair from bush ...

This makes him annoyed at the moment...

As he was helping hiss hand toched her hands ...and they look at each other at the same moment payal clicked the photo ...

Anirudh become more angry now...

And overheard the conversation of Parth and payal...

Parth and payal were innocently and without thinking spoke it out...

Payal... Parth Dekho na wo kitne ache dukh Rahe hai ..sath me...

Parth...ha aur vo ek dusre ki parwah BHI kartey hai...isliye to fire wale incident ke bad rudra bondita ke liye Kitna baddal Gaya na .

Jo ladka Kisi se sidhe muh baat nhi karta tha vo aaj SAbhi ki chinta karta hai...

Vaise hum bohot lucky hai Jo bondita hamari dost hai ..jisme sari qualities hai...

Payal...Sahi Kaha tumne ..
Us Jaise dost Milana sab ke nassib me nhi HOTA ...vo Apne dosto ke liye Kuch BHI Kar Sakti...

Anirudh on listening their conversation gets angry at the highest peak ...as in the whole conversation he only remembers that rudra and Bondita look good with each other....

As soon as bonditas hair get out of the bush ....

Anirudh orders everyone to stop everything now and come along with him.

Anirudh...ab bohot ho Gaya photo khichwana ab chalo BHI kya yahi rehna hai...in harsh voice.

Everyone nods and bondu asks rudra to keep the hand camera inside it's bag...