chapter 10

Days are passing by ...bondita is becoming stronger and bolder ....
She used to fight against injustice in class which rudra does in his michevious habits to hurt every student showing his greatness ...
..
Soon there is project submission is coming ...
..
Everyone in class is excited about this ...
..
As it was given by Anirudh bondita was too excited and wanted that she may make the best project and model in the class ...
..
.
A day before submission ..
..
...
Anirudh arrives in the class

Anirudh ...students are you all excited about tomorrow morning ....as tomorrow will submission of your project works
..
Yes dear students I will like to announce you that the student which will have the best project will be gifted with a surprise by me...
..
Listening this bonditas has no limits....
Her face can depict every feeling of tomorrow for her ...
...
This is noticed by rudra ...and he thinks to ruin her plans of getting praised by Anirudh ....
..

On the day of submission ...
..
Anirudh enters the class ..
....
Anirudh...so students take out projects in will be checking it announcing the best project work ...
..
Anirudh starts to visits every bench turn by turn ...
..
Anirudh arrives at rudras bench ..
..
Anirudh .. Tumne is Baar project work Kiya hai ....ye to Achi BAAT hai iska MATLAB tum sudhar rhe ho...

Rudra...ha sir Mere pass project  hai ...air ye project aapko bohot Pasand aayega

Anirudh ...Acha to dekhta hai...
Do muje...
..
Rudra handovers the project to Anirudh ...
..
As Anirudh opens the project he gets shocked ..
As he he knows this beautiful handwriting was of none other than of his bondita ..
He understands that rudra may stolen the project for taking revenge .  As she interrupts him when is going to do any thing wrong...
But he doesn't utter anything as he thinks she must fight for herself ...he cannot protect her all the way ..she should fight for her rights ..by this may be she will become more stronger and courageous to fight against wrong...
He  checks the project and is feeling proud as the project is really nice but doesn't show it to anyone and moves forward to another bench ...
.
Here bondita is becoming restless as she is not finding the project of her ..

Payal.. kya hua Bondi project nikalo na

Bondita ....muje nhi Mil Raha hai payal...

Payal...achse se doondh le bag me hi Hoga
..

Bondita..nhi payal nhi mil Raha hai ..
..
Aur muje achse tad hai Maine kal us bag me rakha tha ...
Muje Lagta hai Mera project gum ho Gaya hai ..ya shayd kisine chura liya hai ...

Anirudh arrives at bondita bench ...
..
He checks payals project and asks bondita for her project ...

Anirudh ....bondita show me your project ...

Bondita..sir i am not finding the project ...

Anirudh...are you trying to give excuse ...

Bondita ..no sir I had done it and bought it too but now it's not there

Anirudh...bondita books doesn't have legs as to walk or move ...

Bondita I am not giving excuse really ...

Anirudh ...stop
I don't want to listen anything ...
It's your punishment to write the same project work 5 times and submit within a day ....
..
If you fail to do so ...it will increase to 10 times in a day ...

Rudra on listening the punishment gets happy and gives a wide smile to bondita who is standing on her place with a sad face ..
Bondita understand that the book is with rudra that is the reason why he is giving a Broad smile ...
But she doesn't understand when he take it when she was present in class all time ..never left bag alone ...

Flashback

Everyone was leaving classroom for their morning assembly held at school premises
...
But rudra was hiding from everyone in washroom ....

Soon the morning prayers start he silently comes out and rushes to the room ...
He goes towards bonditas bag starts to find the project work she had done ....
He know she is a sincere and obedient girl ...she will not skip the opturnity to impress any teacher ..
..
He tries hard but doesn't find it ...

But in fear that someone is coming the whole bag gets slipped from his hand and all materials in bag comes out and also the project work ...
She had covered the project as like copy so as to protect it up to the day of submission ...
..
Rudra thinks this cover made me confuse and I does not find the project ...
..
..
Rudra hurriedly keeps all materials in bag except the project ...
..
And keeps it in his bag and again goes to washroom to hide himself
..
Flashback ends

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें