ch57- guest in the house

.....

bony's pov

i had met him today  the only thought  make me happy and i find my self drifted to some dreams , but the only thought i have know that my first case will be to increase tghe age of maturity , i had seen the guilt  he had in his heart which was depicted by his eyes when he was narrating the incidence , how could i see him like that , i am determine to change those guilt into joy and love for me and for himself too ....

today i some how get escaped from my hiding my identity but from now i have to be fully prepare for further meetings of mine , or i should say daily i have to hide mysef as i am in front of rc mansion and that too will joining him in one month in the firm ....

dugga maa please help me that in this one month before i will join his firm i won or my appeal is accepted , please dugga maa , i dont want to betray my sakha babu , if he come to know that i had betray him , then i may not face him or may bethe worst will happen , please dugga maa help your bondita ....

with tese thoughts i reached the villa gifted by uncle that is my house from yesterday onwards ...

we were entering in the house when i heard kaka shouting on top of his voice ....

" beti , suno toh beti "

i instantly turned on listening him 

" haa kaka boliye "  how could i reject the converstaion which i am eagerly waiting for every minute ...the one in whom i find my dad figure ...

" beti aaj tum dono ghar par aa rahi ho , aur ha hum naa nhi sunenge , aaj sham ka khana hamre ghar khaana , hamra nyto [ invitation ] manjur hai na tumhe ?" he asked 

" kaka , beti bhi kehte hai , aur puchte bhi hai , hum jarur ayenge , baki sab ghar walo se bhi to milna hai , milayenga na hume " i asked remembering som dada , jaya boudi ..actually she said me to call her jaya but i consider som dada as brother from bottom of my heart so how can i reject her saying boudi but for heri will her jaya only when she will personally say me ...and the most friendly figure i got from my childhood , chote zamindar that is batuk , ii dont know whther sasurji and sampoorna ma will meet me or not but i will try my best to have at least a glimpse of them ...

" haha kyu nhi , sham ko sabse milna , chalo phir hum chalte hai , sham ko haveli pr milenge " he said and left 

me and arya entered the villa and both get sitted on the sofa , both of us were tired , yes we havent done anything but after many days we had this walk escpecially after returning backto the country , yes i had insisted uncle to remove the privileges they had assigned for us , they had kept two guards , at least 4 maids which was making uncomfortabe to me , why to have such maids and guards , it seems like misusing the power of uncle , i hadnt done anything intentionally to gain something from anyone so why should i accept the extra privileges of him so i insisted him to remove the maids and guards and he too after so much of pleadings accepted it ,....

" arya lets get fresh and then we have to visit rc mansion also "

" yeah , are you going to prepare tea for yourself "