chapter 8

Bondita walks after Anirudh ...
Anirudh brings bondita towards the end of the corrider where he can speak with her without any disturbance and no one can listen to them ...
..
After they reach ..

Bondita barriester babu aap Yaha ..
..
..
A lady teacher who was teaching in the the last nearby ..passes by and unfortunately listens what bondita said "" barriester babu "" and turns back ...Anirudh sees her and gives her a smile ...after an unknowing situation she thinks that might be she had heard it wrong and lefts the two ..
..
..
Anirudh ..  bondita pahele MERI baat suno phir mujse prashna Karna ...
..
Yaha pr kisko nhi pata hai ki mein tumhara kya Lagta hu aur Nahi pata lagana Chahiye ...Kabhi BHI Galti se BHI muje pati babu keh or may pukarana ...
..
..
Bondita...thik hai mein pati babu nhi kahungi ...
Pr Hume hamare Bare kisko Kuch nhi bata sakte AISA kyun... sab chupana ki kya jarurat hai ?

Anirudh ...mein nhi Chahta bondita ki school ke mein tumahara mazak bane ya tumhe koi BHI pareshani ho isliye tum Galti se BHI kisko ye nhi batana ki tum MERI kya lagti ho...
..
.
Bondita...thik hai ... barriester babu..
..
Anirudh ...vaise bravo bondita congratulations ...
Ab aisi padhai karana aur apna Pura karana ...
..
Vaise Hu yehi tumhare sath ...tumhe Apne sapne ki aur badhta dekhne ke liye

Anirudh and Bondita share a wide smile with each other and the again the bell rangs and bondita rushes to her class ...
..
Payal asks bondita whether sir had scold her ...as she had stopped in between of her introduction ...but she replies in no and says they called me for congratulating me ....
..
Days are passing ...Anirudh use to meet bondita during intervals , after his class and sometimes after school before she leave for her hostel ..
..
But there was someone who was keeping an eye on bondita ...
None other than the lady teacher who had listen bonditas words ""barriester babu"" for Anirudh ...
She usually keep eye on her and gets angry on  her as she call Anirudh as barriester babu instead of sir  but use to control it ..
..
One day she was angry on something which had happened in her class and unfortunately ....was passing by when she hears barriester babu again and it was none other than bondita ...she comes towards bondita and Anirudh ...and without asking her the reason ..she starts to scold her in front of Anirudh ...
..
The lady teacher...bondita muje toh pahele  lag Raha tha tum honhar ho smart  ho pr ab lag Raha hai vo San diukhava tha......ye manners he tumhare ...sir ki barriester babu bulati ...vo tumse bade hai ...tumhare shikshak hai ...aur tum unhe aise pukarti ho ...muje tumse ye umeed nhi thi bondita ...
I am very disappointed with you ..
..
..bondita ..
Mam me ..( she was trying to say something but it is interrupted by Anirudh )
..
Anirudh ...mam Jane dijiye na kya fark Padta hai ...aur class me toh sir hi kehti hai na ...
Jane dijiye abhi choti hai
...
The lady teacher ...Anirudh  Mana tum sabhi teachers se chote ho pr ho to teacher hi na..
Aur bacho ki bachpan mein hi sikhana Chahiye taki unhe Sahi Chino ki aadat lag sake ...
Aur agli Baar agar bondita tumne Anirudh ki sir kehke nhi pukara to you will get severe punishment from me ...
..
Bondita in sadness ..yes mam ...
..
Bondita leaves from there with a sad face which is observed by Anirudh and feels  sad too as she will not call him barriester babu also ...now I will not here neither pati babu nor barriester babu ...
..