ch 53 - once again we meet

...

the british carrier with the two ladies headed towards their way with three guards and one guard was with the man as per order of the lady ...

anirudh has also headed to his way to calcutta court ...

after some time, 

the lady - uncle what were you doing here near the court , 

is there any problem , tell me i will resolve your issue ...

uncle -  oh my dear daughter , first of all  have a break 

and why did you came here i had told your brother to dont tell you where i am but see that cheater opened everything to you ...

and my dear daughter how can a vice roy general will have a difficulty my darling ...

i had come here for you not for me ...

the lady - for me , why ?

vice roy general [ VRG ] - that,s a surprise for you ,

not now i will tell you about it later on ...

the lady- uncle aap kasie hai ...

vrg -  tumhe kaisa lag raha hu ...

the lady - ha ache lage hai ...

vrg - bs acha lag raha hu ,, nhi beta fat ho gaya hu ...

thoda weight badh gaya hai ...

yaha ka khana hi itna acha hota hai , with many spices ...

the lady laugh slightly on his comment ...

vrg- beta chalo ab , bina fresh hoye hi aa gayi tum , chalo chalte hai mera kam ho chuka hai ...

the lady nods in yes ....

here anirudh had already completed his work in the court and had stepped out of the court where he sees the same lady again talking to VRG ...

anirudhs pov 

i saw the saw lady again but this time she shocked me to the core ..

this time i had seen her  perfectly , last time she was back facing me ...

but to my excitement she is different ...

the lady which was strong fierce and fighting for an indian that to of lower caste has a another look too ...

she is a young lady with doe shaped eyes , having an deep ocean in it where someone can sinked in ...

her pink soft lips just like butter is flattered on it having a texture of flower petal ...

she has a aweful voice which in need is like a roar and normally enchants like a nightangle ...

her voice is so beautiful that can make anyone uplifted from the world to an imaginary dreamland ...

her thick long hairs seem to be a broad jungle where anyone can lose his way ,

a beautiful physique which can attract any person towards her..

not only her physical appearance but her heart too is beautiful...