Ch13 ..bondita tricks rudra

As Pune enters ...

Pune ..Anirudh sir aap Yaha vo BHI iske sath ..

Anirudh...ha Dada vo bondita Ke sir me dard tha to Mene hi use Kaha ki class me hi rich Jaye ..
Ap fikar mat kijiye Maine use dawa de Di hai

Pune..ji sir ..

Anirudh ..bondita utho vo Dada chale gye hai

Bondita ..Acha hua chale Gaye Varna aaj buri fasti aur principal sir se punishment BHI multi

Anirudh..mein Hu bondita that I Raksha Karne ke liye tumhare rakshak babu ...

They share a little laugh ...

Anirudh Acha bondita mein chalta Hu ...

Bondita..thik hai sir

Anirudh leaves ...

Class teacher announces that from this year that will na allowed to participate in annual program of the school ...where they can show their talents like singing dancing mimicry and so on

As bondita is already fond of dancing she gets excited ...
She discusses with Parth and payal and the trio decide to dance ..
..
Next day

Class teacher announces to give the name of participants to their respective performance holder like singing to him ..
Dancing to Anirudh sir
Mimicry to the lady teacher
So on

Anirudh sees bondita coming towards him with her friends Parth and payal..
.he understood that she is coming to give her name in participant list for dancing

Bondita Parth payal write their name in participant list ...
..
Soon the practice started ...

Bondita party and payal start to practice their group dance ....
Bondita teaches some steps to both of them ...

Rudra taunts Parth and payal as they are being teached by bondita ..
...
Bondita doesn't likes that someone is being insulted and now rudra is insulting her beloved friends Parth and payal ..she doesn't control and in anger she challenge rudra for dance and start dancing ...
..
Bondita to teach him a lesson for his misdeeds of today and the past project she secretly spills some water on the floor when it was turn of rudra ...
Rudra fells down sounding " Thad "

All laugh at him even hiis own his gang is laughing ....

Rudra understand that bondita only spilled the water ....

Bondita - shayd tumhe nhi pata pr mein bata deti hu....
Jo dusro ke liye gada khodte hai vo hi us gadhe me gir jate hai...

Aur ha is Baar to surf giraya hai agar agli mujge ya mere dosto ki pareshan Kiya to isse BHI Bura haal karungi samje ...

And with Parth and payal leaves the place ..

After some days at annual function the trio perform their dance is praised by every one for it ...

Anirudh feels proud
In his mind
Main janta tha bondita tum me bohot khubiya hai ...tum Na sirf tark Karna janti ho balki tum sab Kuch Karne ki himmat rakhti ..wo Shakti tumhare andar hai...tum kalao se purna ho ....

Days pass by

In these days rudra me tricked bondita behind and stop taunting everyone but never stop michevious habits or naughtiness with bondita but he now does not interfer in her school works but if has to hurt her he used to do every thing in front her ...
As like they are opposeser or like they are opposite leaders ....

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें