ch27- a silent storm

....

Everything was going well

Rudra ,bondita , payal, parth and everyone was enjoying their school days playing chanting studying but there's someone who was on other motive . Instead of anirudh there's someone too who was watching bondita's every move ....

The person was a newly appointed assistant lab teacher named suresh who was keeping an evil intention on bondita . as bondita was growing into a beautiful talented and mannered girl, everyone gets attracted towards her . the new lab assistant teacher suresh which was assigned in last week before the tour is keeping an eye on her and his intentions are not at all good which are perfectly emitted by his face. As he was appointed before tour only so he joined the school in the tour ...he was taken by the beautiful and lovely bondita who Had weared western dress in the tour ...as the teacher were allowed for tour he also joined them ...

One day when after lab period was over everyone including leaved the place ...but soon bondita remembered that she had to ask something to lab teacher so she informs payal about it...

Bondita...payal tu ja classroom me ...me abhi aayi vo lab teacher se project ke bare me puchana bhul gaye na hum ...isliye me khud jake puch ke ati hu ...tu ja aur class me baith ...me bs yu gayi aur yu aayi ...

Payal...ohk but don't be late bondi...

Bondita nods in yes and hurriedly rushes towards the lab as she should reach before lab teacher leaves from there ...

When bondita arrives she sees no one in the lab ...the lab teacher had already left... when she turns to go ..suresh enters and intentionally closes the door....

Bondita ....sir what are you doing ..why you close the door ...let me go my class is going to start ...

Suresh ....acha tumhe nhi pata mene kyu door close kiya ...sachem tum itni bolli ya bewakuff ho ya sief dikha rahi ho....

Bondita .....ap yeh kya keh rahe hai ,muje jane dijiye ....

Suresh.....tumhe kaise jane de sakta hu ...mei to tumhari rah trip se dekh raha tha kab tum aaogi mere pas aur mein tumhe apna bana lu...

Tumhe pata he tum western dresses me aisi lagti ho jaise koi apsara sidhe swarg se uteri ho ....

Tumhare ye lambe ghane baal ...bs mohit karte hai mujhe

During this saying he rushes closer to her and now he is nearest to her ...doesn't letting her go

Bondita ....ap ye kya kar rahe hai ...maine kaha mmujhe jane dijiye ...varna acha nhi hoga ...

She remembers how anirudh had teached her to self defence

As he is rushing towards her she first kicks him on his legs then punches on his mouth and then puts fingers in his eyes

Bondita ....aaj to bs yeh haal kiya hai .agar agli baar mere paas bhi aaye to mein bhul jaungi ki aap sir he .

Mere taraf badhne vale pairo ko aaj saja mili hai .jis muh se tumne mere liye ghatiya shabd nikale us bhi mene tod diya ...aur ye aakhe jo apni sima se bahar chali gayi thi ab vo apni sima me rahengi ...

After that she pushes him and opens door and leaves from there ...but still she was disturbed by the situation...

As she rush out of the lab and is going towards the main building of school she sees anirudh coming towards office for his work ...

She runs towards him and hugs him in the corridor only ...

Anirudh gets shock and he tries to make her stand but she doesn't move and continue to hug him ...

Anirudh understand something has happen so he takes her in room where no one is presnt and shuts the door ...still she is hugging him and emotionless bondita is feeling protective in his embrace ...

Anirudh ...kya hua bondita kuch hua he kya ...

Bondita ..nods in no..as she thinks it might trouble him more than her ...

In anirudhs embrace she calms herself down ...that's the most protected place for her .

Anirudh ....agar kuch nhi hua hai to yeh daur kar aka raise gale kyu lag gai...

Bondita ....kya mein ab apko gale nhi laga sakti

She jerks off separating herself from him...

Anirudh ...nhi bondita aisa nhi he ...pr dhyan rakha karo hm kaha hai ...agar koi dekh leta to ...itne salo se jo sach humne chupaya hai vo aaj bahar aaj jata ..

Ab agar agli bar muje gale lagane ka man kare to pahele hum kaha vo dekh lena thik hai ....

He lgives wide smiles ...

But he still feels something is weird in her behavior today and she is hiding something..

Here suresh feels that how can a girl defeat him and beat upto this extent and this made him go angry and crazy for her...

He plans to trap her and owe her and teach her lesson for defeating him and not letting me come near her and be of him..