ch 55 - surprise II

.....

the lady pov 

she without thinking quickly answered him "mera nam arya bhalla hai aur yeh meri dost bony hai "

aur apka nam kya hai uncle 

he said "mera nam trilochan roy choudhary hai  , hum is ghar ke bade hai , yaha pr koi hume kaka koi kakasusurji to koi bade malik kahe ke bulate hai ,...tum jo cahe bula sakti ho "

she replied to him "mein uncle hi kahungi "

i replied to him" mein apko kaka kehker pukar sakti hu na ?"

he answered "ha kyu nhi "

i smiled to him and said "kaka hum agli bar ayenge aaj hume agya dijiye {give us permission today , we will be visiting you some day ]"

i bowed down and touch his feet 

he bless me saying "khush raho beta "

we both leave from there 

author's pov 

both bony and arya arrive at the gate of the bhomik bhavan which is now has a name as beautiful's villa written in english on wooden board colored dark and written with calligraphy which is carved by tools .

both girls departed to their rooms followed by the care taker awhere their respective luggages had already arrived ...

both girls get fresh and arrived at hall when the care taker brings a folded envelope for them ...

arya is busy in her eating the snacks served on the table for the two's where as bony was reading the newspaper of today which was as fresh as it was in morning which shows that noone had unfolded it ...

arya ask bony to take the envelope from rthe care taker and read it as she is enjoying the various snacks which are delicious ...

bony takes the  envelope and the care taker leaves , there was no one in the hall except the two when the care taker leaves ...

according to the rules of british , when the works gets over the maids even the care taker should leave the house and the only beliveable workers of the house are made stand outside upto the mansion upto any order reaches to them ....

so there was no one in the house except the two 

bony opens the envelope and her eyes gets moist ....

bony's pov 

as i opened the envelope , i was get shocked 

the only person of my life who had saved me 

the only person of my life who fighted for me 

who teached  how to fight for myself 

the only person who encourage me even today

is now becoming my teacher , who will guide me again 

yes the envelope has the appointment of  internship or practising barriestery under him 

it has the appointment for two of us under mr anirudh roy choudhary